Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, errybody. I'm Neo.

Hey!
    I am a PC Overwatch recruit. I currently spend most of my time in-game solo queueing as support roles. I've always played lots of games, but I really dove into FPSs when I got my hands on Call of Duty: United Offensive way back in the day. Something about the dynamics of gameplay really hooked me. I ended up in a clan that did pretty well in our patch (1.41), and later expanded into other games (Cod4, ET:QW, UT3). I have been out of the loop for the past five years, as until this past year or so, I've either been in college or working 60+ hours a week.
    I look forward to kicking ass with you all and being a part of this community.

Also, I live in Louisville, Kentucky and am a bartender/bar manager, so if anyone has cocktail/spirit oriented questions, I'm your guy, especially if you like bourbon.

Hello, Neohostus & welcome to our forums!

My first major FPS was Halo back on the original Xbox. I've always been a console FPS gal, only within the past year did I start branching over to the PC realm for Overwatch!

Also - I am one of the division leaders for the PC Overwatch group. I know you're already working with Twitch, but if you have any questions or concerns about anything feel free to tag me in. I'm looking forward to meeting you in practice!

Comment

Welcome to the community! We're excited to have you and hope that you enjoy your time here.

Big: Mindy Lil: baybay_ Sig: Chaser

Comment

Welcome to the community and nice to see new people recruiting into our divisions
        60+ hour work weeks? I hear ya, I'm pretty close to that as well.. if only we didn't have to work so much ;_;
        Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
        Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Welcome friend!

*H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
          Rabbit | Canadian | MightyGunz | Mercy | Reikura | Ratchet
          Trouble Makers: Ironhide , Snowbunnie , Techno , Clovir
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome to the forums & good luck with recruitment!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Working...
            X