Me recruit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me recruit

Hey community! My name is Albina but everyone calls me Bean and I'm excited about joining. My favorite game series is Gears of War. A few of my buddies convinced me to buy it when gears 2 came out and I have been hooked since then. I am getting ready to go back to school to finish my bachelors in computer information systems. I have two classes left. I have worked at my current job for 6 years. I supervise any where from 10 to 25 people at a call center. Other than video games I like to travel, eat and watch movies.

Hello!

I love love love Gears, but I am literally worse than a casual bot at the multiplayer lol, we do have a Gears of War division with some great people and players, hope you can find a home here. If there's anything you need reach out.

Good luck!

Comment

Hey Glad to have you here! I love Gears, too. It was my first xbox live multiplayer game when the original Gears of War came out. I have been loyal to the Coalition ever since then, lol. I see that you're recruiting into our GoW division!!! Hopefully, I'll get to play with you in practice sometime. If you have questions about anything or just want to play, let me know. my GT is the same as my forum name.

Much Love to My Sister EVILJAK PMS

Comment

Working...
      X