X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phelixia pms
    replied
    Originally posted by Disaster View Post
    Sounds good! I also put my name in to help get BF1 up and running, but I don't know if it went through (or if I'm able to help being new and all).

The story was pretty well done. I'm just working on completing it on hard and then I'll have all the achievements for the game haha
    It looks like your request was posted properly for BF1! They're trying to get it into a trial status at the moment. We essentially do that to make sure there are enough people to play consistently to make it a full division

Hopefully it will be up and running soon! I believe Ovaryacting PMS is in charge of the Xbox trials, so she would be the first one to let you know when/if the trial starts.

Leave a comment:

• Deuces56 H2O
    replied
    Welcome to the forums always glad to see new faces. I noticed that you put in an app for halo looking forward to seeing you in practice.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Nordic
    replied
    Sounds good! I also put my name in to help get BF1 up and running, but I don't know if it went through (or if I'm able to help being new and all).

The story was pretty well done. I'm just working on completing it on hard and then I'll have all the achievements for the game haha

Leave a comment:

• phelixia pms
    replied
    I watched my husband play a bit of Battlefield 1... I really enjoyed the story (especially the opening!) for that game. I only tried a little of the multiplayer myself, but I didn't get super into it. I need to sit down and give it a real shot sometime, though.

I saw you submit an app for the Halo division! Awesome Our recruitment manager H2O Monsta should be reaching out to you as soon as he is able to! He'll get you set up with all the information you need to know.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Nordic
    replied
    My main multiplayer game is BF1 right now, but I own Halo 5 as well.

Leave a comment:

• phelixia pms
    replied
    Welcome to the forums, Disaster ! We have a *lot* of different Xbox divisions currently. If you're looking for people to play with, I highly recommend joining a division, it's the easiest way to reliably play with people on a daily basis!

If you check out this section, you can see all of the different divisions that are currently available.

What kind of games are you playing on the Xbox currently? I'm the Community Manager for Halo, so if you are playing a bunch of that let me know! I can introduce you to our Recruitment Manager! Otherwise, I can be found on Overwatch (either Xbox or PC!).

If you have any questions please feel free to ask away!

Leave a comment:

• H2O Nordic
    started a topic Newbie

Hey all!

My cousin gave me her Xbox and suggested I come here if I wanted to game with people. She was an on/off member some time ago, but said good things so here I am.
Working...
X