New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

Hey all my name is kimmie. I have been interested in the clan for some time but my xbox one was being replaced so my recruitment was postponed. I'm finally back online with my new Xbox one. I have been playing a ton of Titanfall and would love if the clan had others who played. I just finished up school and am working but I play a lot when I can. I was part of a clan once back in the day but it all ended bad. I was really turned off of clans until I met some awesome pms clan members. I look forward to being a part of this awesome gaming community!

Welcome! This isn't your normal clan, its a family. It's more so about fun and spending time with each other. Its really a nice environment to be a part of when you are with other people who have the same mind set and are willing to just play for fun and don't take it too seriously. That's why I joined, and why I am still a member, even a casual one when I can't make hours. I hope you find a second home and family with us

Thank you Loki PMS for the sign <3 <3 XBL: TheWiccanRaven PSN: WiccanRaven

Comment

Thank you that's exactly why I want to join you all are just so awesome. It's about the love of the game, being a part of a community that takes you just the way you are! Definitely a awesome family you have created!

Comment

The creators are the Twins, who I haven't seen in a long time. They stepped down and passed the baton to some equally amazing women. I remember when guys weren't even allowed in the clan back in the days of Halo 2! lol but seriously, this place is very special and rare. You really feel like you are in a family

Comment

Welcome to the forums RitzySapphire ! Are you recruiting with any particular division at the moment (or need help finding what's available)? If you need anything, feel free to ask away! We can point you in the right direction

What games are you playing currently? You can usually find me on either Overwatch or Halo at the moment.

Comment

Going for Xbox one division and I have a meeting on Monday but thanks you so much. I play Titanfall, Titanfall 2 and battlefield 1. I played black ops three but there was a problem getting it back on my new Xbox one s so that's really much all for now I am planing on getting destiny halo and overwatch as well.

Comment

I had a *lot* of trouble playing Blops III on my Xbox. It kept crashing on me when I got to a certain mission, and the gameplay was super frustrating to me. The regular ol' COD mechanics were fine, but I'm just not a fan of when they force your character to walk so you can listen to dialogue or something like that. Lots of little design things bugged me... then when I hit the bug that kept crashing my game, I drove to Gamestop and traded it in for Doom haha. If you haven't played that yet, it is crazy fun.

I played some of the original Titanfall! I haven't picked up 2 yet though. I should give it a shot sometime, but maybe when it gets a little cheaper.

If you do ever get Halo or Overwatch, feel free to hit me up! My XBL tag is PMS Phelixia . If you ever see me sitting on Netflix or Hulu for hours, I'm usually just chilling on the couch, but I try to respond to invites when I see them!

Comment

Beware of Phelixia! She is one of the Queens of Halo! She will wreck your face if she's on the other team... RIP all the times she's killed me </3 lol

Comment

I have the halo master chief collection and I'm gonna have halo 5 by the new year. I have not played in a while but I'd love to get back into it.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O AngelOfDarkness View Post
                    Beware of Phelixia! She is one of the Queens of Halo! She will wreck your face if she's on the other team... RIP all the times she's killed me </3 lol
                    You are too kind, sir! Though my PC FPS skills I fear are taking over my Console FPS skills! D:

And RitzySapphire that sounds great! I still own the Master Chief Collection but I haven't played the multiplayer in a while. Did it ever get patched to improve queue times and lobbies? I remember joining someone's lobby was always kind of quirky. While I love some of the newer changes that have come to Halo, it is refreshing to have a game I can fall back on to play the old style of Halo when I want to

Comment

Working...
                    X