X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2O Raven
    replied
    Originally posted by PMS Lilith View Post
    H2O Angelofdarkness we can wait to have you and I'll talk to PMS Azrael about doing a practice at at 1am on Saturday for u because we play at that time anyway and with me you and her that's the 3 people we will need if no one else can come
    whoops, i somehow missed this. and i'm always up for some PMS Lilith ! i'm on the recruit tag so you can find me that way or just add me on XBL ^_^

As for Silver, you can always add people from the clan to ur friends list(pending you tell them who you are so they don't ignore you lol), and you can recruit into the division with a simple application

Leave a comment:

• Silver195
    replied
    I may be new here but I'm up for some casual Overwatch.
    My XBL GT is Silver195 if anyone wants to add me but if I need to do other stuff to join then let me know. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• PMS Lilith
    replied
    H2O Angelofdarkness we can wait to have you and I'll talk to PMS Azrael about doing a practice at at 1am on Saturday for u because we play at that time anyway and with me you and her that's the 3 people we will need if no one else can come

Leave a comment:

• H2O Keygiwawah
    replied
    I love playing overwatch, always up for games. Anyone can add me on xbl if you want to play.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Raven
    replied
    I put in an application a couple hours ago Miss PMS Lilith Would have to be around 12:30am or later EST/EDT. Otherwise, unless I get of work earlier during the week, weekends are my only hope! I'm gonna try anyway though... maybe 4 practices, each a hour a day lol.

Leave a comment:

• PMS Lilith
    replied
    We have been talking about Saturday practices. What time would u need it to be

Leave a comment:

• H2O Raven
    replied
    if you ladies want to host weekend practices for little ol me, i'll happily take them... been wanting to join for a while, but rl keeps me busy lol

Leave a comment:

• PMS Lilith
    replied
    Me and azrael could do one on weekends we have no life lmao and we play most every night till around 2-3 anyways

Leave a comment:

• H2O Raven
    replied
    lol, one job goes from 7:45am-4:30pm/5:30 pm Mon-Fri, and the other goes from approx 6:25pm Mon-Fri to around 11pm-12am Mon-Fri and unpredictable Sat and Sun. Only days I would get free are Friday n Saturday nights. Not everyone wants to rush to host a practice on a weekend, especially at those kind of hours lol

Leave a comment:

• Vira PMS
    replied
    Originally posted by H2O AngelOfDarkness View Post
    I want to join, but if that schedule is the base for every week, i'd be lucky to make 2 hours a week :/ Working 2 jobs sucks
    Our current schedule hasn't change much since it's what works for most. BUT! A lot of us are very flexible and are always willing to host practices at different times/days. Just let us know what works for you and we'll happily make some adjustments.

Originally posted by H2O AngelOfDarkness View Post
    I would but i'm so bad at overwatch. and my best hero is junkrat lol xD
    No worries. The whole point of our community is to work together and help each other grow.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Raven
    replied
    I want to join, but if that schedule is the base for every week, i'd be lucky to make 2 hours a week :/ Working 2 jobs sucks

Leave a comment:

• PMS Lilith
    replied
    U should join us we can help with the hours

Leave a comment:

• Rabbit PMS
    replied
    H20 AssAssiN If you try contacting their Division Leaders (PMS Azrael and PMS Lilith), I'm sure you can as if you can still join/play. Never know until you try.

H2O AngelOfDarkness Here is a link to their practice schedule if you still want to take a look: Click Me

Leave a comment:

• H2O 20tw3ntee
    replied
    Even if you don't have time for a division add some of us on live or battle.net. As long as I'm not in the middle of something I'll run matches with anyone.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Raven
    replied
    Maybe i'll join the overwatch division if I can find their schedule to see if i'd even be able to make hours lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X