No announcement yet.

hey everyone if you like overwatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put in an application a couple hours ago Miss PMS Lilith Would have to be around 12:30am or later EST/EDT. Otherwise, unless I get of work earlier during the week, weekends are my only hope! I'm gonna try anyway though... maybe 4 practices, each a hour a day lol.

Thank you Loki PMS for the sign <3 <3 XBL: TheWiccanRaven PSN: WiccanRaven

Comment

I love playing overwatch, always up for games. Anyone can add me on xbl if you want to play.

Comment

H2O Angelofdarkness we can wait to have you and I'll talk to PMS Azrael about doing a practice at at 1am on Saturday for u because we play at that time anyway and with me you and her that's the 3 people we will need if no one else can come

Trouble Twin~PMS Azrael <3

Comment

I may be new here but I'm up for some casual Overwatch.
          My XBL GT is Silver195 if anyone wants to add me but if I need to do other stuff to join then let me know. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Lilith View Post
            H2O Angelofdarkness we can wait to have you and I'll talk to PMS Azrael about doing a practice at at 1am on Saturday for u because we play at that time anyway and with me you and her that's the 3 people we will need if no one else can come
            whoops, i somehow missed this. and i'm always up for some PMS Lilith ! i'm on the recruit tag so you can find me that way or just add me on XBL ^_^

As for Silver, you can always add people from the clan to ur friends list(pending you tell them who you are so they don't ignore you lol), and you can recruit into the division with a simple application

Thank you Loki PMS for the sign <3 <3 XBL: TheWiccanRaven PSN: WiccanRaven

Comment

Working...
            X