hey everyone if you like overwatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey everyone if you like overwatch

Hey im Aleshia (Pms Lilith) Im CO Division Leader for the PMS|H2O Overwatch Xbox division. if you like overwatch we should play sometimes with me and PMS Azrael it will be fun ^_^

Trouble Twin~PMS Azrael <3

I would but i'm so bad at overwatch. and my best hero is junkrat lol xD

Thank you Loki PMS for the sign <3 <3 XBL: TheWiccanRaven PSN: WiccanRaven

Comment

Hey that's ok I'm only ok with a few but we have fun with it

Comment

I would love to play but i have no mic at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by H2O AngelOfDarkness View Post
          Overwatch has an Arcade mode now! So it's a lot of super casual playlists (like Mystery Heroes) that you can jump into. There's even a playlist kind of like Halo's Action Sack playlist, that's just a rotation of all of their brawls. If comp isn't your thing, there are a lot of other modes!

Comment

Maybe i'll join the overwatch division if I can find their schedule to see if i'd even be able to make hours lol

Comment

Even if you don't have time for a division add some of us on live or battle.net. As long as I'm not in the middle of something I'll run matches with anyone.

Comment

H20 AssAssiN If you try contacting their Division Leaders (PMS Azrael and PMS Lilith), I'm sure you can as if you can still join/play. Never know until you try.

H2O AngelOfDarkness Here is a link to their practice schedule if you still want to take a look: Click Me
                Twitch: MzRabbit
                ♥♥♥ PMS Operation Team ♥♥♥

Senpai: Vira (Nessa) | My Amazing Partner: Sonico
                Shy | Phelixia | Eviljak | Minxy | Delirium
                ♥ Virsachi | Itachi | TimberWolf | Licit | Kryptic | Raiine
                ♥ Deuces | Callisto | Naka | Hugs | Nerdy | Kylo | BurnOut

Comment

U should join us we can help with the hours

Comment

I want to join, but if that schedule is the base for every week, i'd be lucky to make 2 hours a week :/ Working 2 jobs sucks

Comment

I want to join, but if that schedule is the base for every week, i'd be lucky to make 2 hours a week :/ Working 2 jobs sucks
                      Our current schedule hasn't change much since it's what works for most. BUT! A lot of us are very flexible and are always willing to host practices at different times/days. Just let us know what works for you and we'll happily make some adjustments.

No worries. The whole point of our community is to work together and help each other grow.
                      Much love to all my sisters Mercy, SammichMakr, RebelChick, Dinosaur, Azula.
                      And just as much love to my kohai, Rabbit.

Comment

lol, one job goes from 7:45am-4:30pm/5:30 pm Mon-Fri, and the other goes from approx 6:25pm Mon-Fri to around 11pm-12am Mon-Fri and unpredictable Sat and Sun. Only days I would get free are Friday n Saturday nights. Not everyone wants to rush to host a practice on a weekend, especially at those kind of hours lol

Comment

Me and azrael could do one on weekends we have no life lmao and we play most every night till around 2-3 anyways

Comment

if you ladies want to host weekend practices for little ol me, i'll happily take them... been wanting to join for a while, but rl keeps me busy lol

Comment

We have been talking about Saturday practices. What time would u need it to be

Comment

Working...
                              X