I been away a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I been away a while

I have been away for quite some time but I'm back now. If y'all don't remember me my name is Ray I'm 25 and I'm from jersey. I play most games on Xbox. Add me and I'll grind with yall. My gamertag is Prophecy is AoT.

Hello & Welcome back! Are you thinking of re-recruiting into a division?

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Hi and welcome back to the clan site.

Comment

**** my bad. I got so caught up with moving and working n what not. Had some things go down and totally forgot about gaming.

Comment

What! But gaming is too amazing to forget!
          Twitch: MzRabbit
          ♥♥♥ PMS Operation Team ♥♥♥

Senpai: Vira (Nessa) | My Amazing Partner: Sonico
          Shy | Phelixia | Eviljak | Minxy | Delirium
          ♥ Virsachi | Itachi | TimberWolf | Licit | Kryptic | Raiine
          ♥ Deuces | Callisto | Naka | Hugs | Nerdy | Kylo | BurnOut

Comment

I didn't forget lol. I just didn't have time. When I get my internet set up I would like to join back up.

Comment

Welcome back Prophecy is AoT !! I hope life has been good for you with moving and everything like that.

What division were you a part of before? Your name sounds super familiar.

Comment

I was apart of the halo division. But for a long time things got rough between working and my girlfriend at the time I didn't have a whole lot of time to game really. But i must recently moved and have been looking into the local internet providers and should have it shortly.

Comment

At one point my gamertag was H2O Prophecy

Comment

I think I may have been here when you were with Halo! At the very least, I remember seeing you around the forums Glad again to see that you are back!

Real life can always make gaming time difficult - but that's what I've liked about this clan. It's pretty easy to take a break and address what you need to, then just jump back in when you are ready!

Comment

Yeah i never really had an issue with H2O or any of the pms ladies. I'm pretty sure it was hugs and kisses and timberwolf that brought me in. I miss them guys. They still around?

Comment

Wow you know i just went to send Timberwolf a message and see how he was doing only to find out that he's past away. I'm so sorry to everyone who knew him.

Comment

Originally posted by Prophecy is AoT View Post
                          Wow you know i just went to send Timberwolf a message and see how he was doing only to find out that he's past away. I'm so sorry to everyone who knew him.
                          Yeah, that happened earlier this year I believe. It was super sad... I heard they are turning his Facebook page into a Memorial Page though, so you can continue to post memories, etc.

But H2O HugsNKisses is still around! He is our PC General!

Comment

Working...
                          X