Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new

Hey I am new to pms my gamer tag is LindaShortie Add me

Welcome to the forums!!!! We are always glad to see new faces . If you don't mind please tell us a little about you and maybe what games you are interested in.

*Dink H2O ~ ElektraFox PMS ~ Serious Sara ~ PMS Narcissus *
    *H2O TimberWolf ~ H2O ZeroCool ~ H2O Silver ~ Jump Guy H2O*

Comment

Welcome to the forums, LindaShortie ! I hope you enjoy your time here!

What games are you currently playing? I've found the best way to make the most out of this community is to join one of our existing divisions - we have divisions available on PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4. It's a great way to meet a bunch of new people and ensure you always have someone to play with!

Comment

Hey and welcome! I hope you haven't been scared away by some frightful monster(looking at you Phelixia!) I mean, come on now, must you wear your Spartan armor while on the forums? You're gonna give someone a heart attack! lol.

but joking aside, I hope you find a new home here. Everyone here is nice and friendly, and we are all looking to just have fun

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
          Thanks to PMS CassieRose for the awesome Sig!

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it. Its a great place to meet new gamers that love the same games you do. What are your fav games?
            ❤️ Minx-a-chu ❤️
            Rabbit, Itatchi, Kryptic

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you meet a lot of new friends here.
              My PMS Sisters: Loki, Sireniix, Warrior, and PhoenixRaine

Comment

Working...
              X