Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm Happydude2 :P

Hey doods!

I don't know exactly what to say here, but here it goes!

I'm a inspired (Future) full time streamer, and was told about this community through PMSKeeba :P

I stream, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Pokemon TCG Online and others although I'm known to stream about damn near anything, i haven't found a game to call "home" yet.

I'm 30 years old, and if you happen to have any questions, feel free to ask!!

hey and welcome! Did Keeba talk you into joining any divisions? I know she can be very...persuasive... to get people to join a division lol

Thank you Loki PMS for the sign <3 <3 XBL: TheWiccanRaven PSN: WiccanRaven

Comment

Lol YAS! Keebz is awesome! Yes any divisions in particular u may have your eye on?
      ❤️ Minx-a-chu ❤️
      Rabbit, Itatchi, Kryptic

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Happydude2 ! Aw man, I hope "dood" is a Prinny reference.

Keeba is delightful! <3 Oh! And we do have a Heroes of the Storm division if you are interested in recruiting. Otherwise, most of our divisions are primarily on Playstation or Xbox! If you have anything in particular you are hoping to recruit for, just let us know! If it doesn't exist, we can always create an interest thread to see if more people would like to join as well

Comment

Welcome to the community Happydude2! What kind of streaming do you do? Casual, competitive, Let's Plays? I'm always interested in seeing what style everyone brings to their streams.

Big: Mindy Lil: baybay_ Sig: Chaser

Comment

Originally posted by H2O AngelOfDarkness View Post
            hey and welcome! Did Keeba talk you into joining any divisions? I know she can be very...persuasive... to get people to join a division lol

I peeked into the Hearthstone division, if there was one, and I put my name into the hat. After that the thread was quickly locked.

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Phelixia View Post
              Welcome to the forums, Happydude2 ! Aw man, I hope "dood" is a Prinny reference.

No, sorry it's not the reference you speak of

I follow Maximillian_Dood on twitter, twitch, Etc etc..... and he classified his fans as "doods" because of a HUGE resergence of female fans, and he just has the habit of calling everyone dood. I've sadly picked up this habit

Keeba is delightful! <3 Oh! And we do have a Heroes of the Storm division if you are interested in recruiting. Otherwise, most of our divisions are primarily on Playstation or Xbox! If you have anything in particular you are hoping to recruit for, just let us know! If it doesn't exist, we can always create an interest thread to see if more people would like to join as well
              Azeren informed me about the "casual" practice group of the HotS group, looking to join in, but as far as full time goes, I can't make it a full time thing until i get a swing of things on my days off. Working from 10P-6A CST is a pain in the ass to say the least. Sucks all my social traits to -3.

Comment

Originally posted by Vamp PMS View Post
                Welcome to the community Happydude2! What kind of streaming do you do? Casual, competitive, Let's Plays? I'm always interested in seeing what style everyone brings to their streams.

I am a jack of all trades, but I've done competative TCG playing (Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon TCG Online, Hearthstone) with some hardcore HotS as I just hit ranked play and placed 40th in placement. I'm wanting to get better I swear!! XD

Comment

Was Happydude1 taken?

Comment

Yeah... lol

Comment

Oh hahhaha, I was totally joking.

Comment

I know :P I normally say that "I hate Happydude1" XD

Comment

Originally posted by Happydude2 View Post
                          I know :P I normally say that "I hate Happydude1" XD

Ate...i ate him......

Sucks that i can't even get my own jokes right.....

Comment

They're both appropriate responses, if you're a Zombie! \o/

Comment

Took you long enough. SLACKER!!! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X