Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E3 2012 XBL live stream.. Whos watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2012 XBL live stream.. Whos watching?

As most of you know on monday the 4th june xbox live will be bringing us the Media briefing to enjoy through their recently added live event player.
    This is the 2nd event being broadcast through this player (the 1st being the golden gods awards which was streamed a month or so ago)

Just want to get some thoughts on what people are looking forward to, what new secret titles may be announced or perhaps who will be appearing to show off what they have to offer this year.

Personally i cant wait to see if more will be revealed on the upcoming DoA series as it is possibly 1 of my favourite beat-em-up franchises (with the exception of guilty gear)

I am intrigued to see who will be watching this and perhaps maybe even getting an XBL party together to enjoy the show

Cant wait to hear your responses

Much love and peace

HIPPY xxx

Re: E3 2012 XBL live stream.. Whos watching?

Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3 =)

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie1 View Post
      Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3 =)
      yeah ive seen that theres going to be a big halo 4 preview at the briefing. Lets just hope that it will be an upgrade to the franchise rather than just adding in new things

Comment

I will be watching. I try to catch all the press conferences, but I always seem to miss Ubisoft, which is a shame b/c I hear the Mr. Caffeine, or whatever the heck him name is, was a good time.

Comment

Hells yes I'm watching it! I have to get up at 2am to watch it but it will be totally worth it :P
          "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful"

Comment

Working...
          X