Hey. Psst. you guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey. Psst. you guys!

I want to make more friends to play Xbox and pc games with. Playing with the same people every day gets kinda eh. No offense PMS z28pink87. :P I'm just bored. We have our laughs for a few hours, have some fun. Then it gets boring and nothing is funny anymore. Moar. Friends. <3 I've got COD: Mw2, Mw3, Black Ops, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Gears 1,2,3, Borderlands, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood(that's the multiplayer one right? I don't feel like getting up to look), World of Warcraft, Portal 2, Portal 1, L4D2, Team Fortress 2, Unreal Tournament 3, DC Universe, APB Reloaded(a steam F2P game), Brawl Busters(another F2P steam game), MW2 multiplayer for PC. Yeah.. My bf and I have alot of games..

My gtag is PMS frstm8melly
    Last edited by holyfluff; 04-25-2012, 01:29 AM.
    Team blue means my son Devon Colt Grindstaff is due 9/21/2014. I am 24 weeks

Re: Hey. Psst. you guys!

Wow thanks melissa i love you too

Comment

I have COD: Mw2, Mw3, Black Ops, Halo 3, Halo Reach(yes i copy and pasted because i'm lazy) and I have world of war craft. I'll be done with school next week and be home next wednesday if you want to play . my gt is shadow x leet(although idk if i have room on my list right now<--ms. popular is in the building no i'm just jking lol)
      why are you all up in my George Forman?:mvconfused:
      life goes on,you just gotta keep it moving
      get like me and get a sigbar from cassierose

Comment

Ah damn I always see you in a " party " so Id figure you would have a full lobby. i have halo reach ac botherhood mw3 as you already know black ops blur and some other games

Comment

i played with you beforree!!! send me a friend request whenever you wanna come play we always have a spot! =)

Comment

You can add me for gears 3, PM me for my real ID
            ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
            In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

STFU, michelle. You know it gets boring playing with the same people everyday. So don't even go there.

But err'body else I'll add. Idk how much I'll be on today. Started getting sick again. But I'll add yuh. :3

Comment

Originally posted by H2O SOUTHPAW View Post
                Ah damn I always see you in a " party " so Id figure you would have a full lobby. i have halo reach ac botherhood mw3 as you already know black ops blur and some other games
                I usually am in a party with PMS z28pink87 and another girl that used to be in PMS. That or in a party with my bf when he gets home from work. We have 2 xbox's so we play together just about every day.

Comment

i still love you and i know it does but dont forget your big sis that all im saying lol love you to the moon and back melly

Comment

i love you too. lol. i just get bored alot. i didn't even play today. >_> so. sick. blegh.

Comment

Sev remembers kicking so much ass in Ghost Recon with Melly....Six strait games of hardcore ownage. =)

Comment

melly remembers. we could NEVER do that again. lol.

Comment

We play TF2, COD4, Portal 2 and Borderlands!!

Comment

i. love. borderlands. i TOTALLY suck at TF2 though. we have portal 2 for pc and 360.

Comment

Well I have all those games and will pretty much play whatever when I am on. If you wanna play some time hit me up. Gt is my forum name minus the spaces.
                              [CENTER]
                              Much Love to my LiL Bro's Mrcoolassassin and Abstract VII.

Comment

Working...
                              X