Modern Warfare 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Warfare 3

Hey guys I get the game tomorrow so you all should hit me up if you already have it and we should play. My gamertag is Demonic Dorito now looking to join back into H20 Clan.

Re: Modern Warfare 3

Yea ill have it at midnight Tuesday. It's going to be great
    was H2O Mandalore Xbox One
    Best buds: Born 2 Kill H2O | H2O Crimson | H2O Fear Cell | PMS xCougarx[/CENTER]

Comment

I added you who do I talk to about joining the cod division for MW3 I already applied but got no response looks like nobody has.

Comment

Originally posted by KaRnAge View Post
        I added you who do I talk to about joining the cod division for MW3 I already applied but got no response looks like nobody has.
        Well our division will be down from the 6th-20th. So it may be sometime before someone gets to you. You are trying to get on with the Xbox 360 right?
        Best buds: Born 2 Kill H2O | H2O Crimson | H2O Fear Cell | PMS xCougarx[/CENTER]

Comment

Yeah I was wanting to but that's a pretty good amount of down time when MW3 is going to be out Tuesday do you know why?

Comment

Originally posted by KaRnAge View Post
            Yeah I was wanting to but that's a pretty good amount of down time when MW3 is going to be out Tuesday do you know why?
            It gives our members time get the game before we make MW3 our main practice. Also every division goes down for two weeks when a new game comes out for there division. We are not the MW3 division nor will we be, we will be the Call Of Duty Division.

Comment

Getting the game as well and I got a day off so i can get to know it and just have a Modern warfare day.
              I'm like the Terminator... with worse aim :mvsmile:

Comment

Working...
              X