• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sims 3

Who has Sims 3?

Is it boring/interesting?
    Discuss it here.
    I am thinking of buying/renting it.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
    twitter| twitch

Re: Sims 3

Unless you really want those achievements, I'd recommend getting Sims 3 on the PC. They did a pretty good job at slim-lining the controls for controllers but it's still a better experience with a mouse and keyboard.

Comment

I don't have pc though. Maybe I'll rent it.

twitter| twitch

Comment

I also own the PC version and I love it. I would think it would be the same as the Xbox version.
        PMS octocookiePMS MartipartyPMS Saralishous

Comment

I have it! & all of the expansions omit World Adventures.

Anyone have anything cool on the exchange to share? I have a hard time finding decent houses. Most are a little over-the-top for me. :\
          ~*twitter.com/cortanav*~
          °˖ ✧Test Maven for Bungie✧˖ °

Comment

ummm, is it fun or is buying it worth it? It is only $30 now.

twitter| twitch

Comment

I have it and all of the expansion packs for PC. I love it! ^__^
              Gosh I remember when I made a family, and when I finally started to let the mom and dad die, they had 25 total children, 3x as many grand children...Well you get the drift. xD

I love the sims!!!! :mvshock:

Shoutout to my big sister: PMS Sk33tasBaby!
              Thank you PMS CassieRose for the awesome siggy and userbar! :]

Comment

I have the Xbox 360 Version and I bought it when the day it came out. I am a really big The Sims (console) fan and here is what I think of the game:

It's a really fun game once you get use to the controls. There is lots to do and plenty of things to customize. I played it for 2 months straight but I got bored after awhile because I had Halo Reach and Black Ops to play. Other then that it is worth the 30dollars (it was worth the $60 that I spent on it) But if you have never played a sims game before I recomend renting it first because for some people the controls are just too much for them to handle.

Hope this helped

-PMS Atarla

H2O Nomad YOU LOST2ACHICK♥ Kyptic XII ♥ Itachi H2o
                EST 2011

ex Halo Xbox Co-Recuritment Manager & CoD Xbox Roster Manager

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Brawley View Post
                  I don't have pc though. Maybe I'll rent it.
                  There's a Mac version too :mvwink:

Comment

I played the first Sims in the PC because my cousins let me play it. We named the characters our names. It was pretty fun.

Then I played Sims 2 - PS2 from my cousins house too.
                    I feel pretty Simy. so. Maybe :3

twitter| twitch

Comment

I prefer the Sims on the computer, its more customizable than the xbox and its a lot funner lol. I have the Sims 3, plus all the expansions and the _ stuff expansions. The only one i dont have right now is the one that just came out, the Pets one.

Member since January 14, 2009
                      Much love to my Sisters WICKED, Vertigo, ETERNiTYx, & JediMstrKri
                      H2O Fear Cell's PMS ; CrazyLSU's Midget
                      » PMS TheSkittles xx P.I.C.P.S For Life xx PMS Lady Eve «

Comment

I bought it. I love it. <3 The graphics card my pc now has makes it look better. But as far as houses go, I just build my own. I hate taking up space that will never be filled on my computer. Haha. Alot of the houses people have on exchange are just eh. I make my families with children and alot of those homes aren't children friendly. >_>
                        Team blue means my son Devon Colt Grindstaff is due 9/21/2014. I am 24 weeks

Comment

Dang it guys, makin me Jelly.

twitter| twitch

Comment

I have the sims for the xbox & i bought it as soon as it came out & it's not as fun as it is on the PC..... I got bored playing it after like a week... I am ALWAYS playing the Sims on my PC.... I want to get the SIMS PETS sooo bad.... I still have all the expansions for the 1st SIMS that came out & the SIMS PETS was my favorite... I LOVE the sims for the PC....

Big Sister/Awesome Teammate: PMS SuMMeR

Comment

I have to agree.. It is interesting but kind of boring.

twitter| twitch

Comment

Working...
                              X