Black Ops 360 Tourny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Ops 360 Tourny

yea im in it either way to even if prizes arent given out it would be fun to hang out with you guys

Comment

yeah, if anyone wins they can get the joy of being on top lol

Comment

Or I can still offer the top team a prize with 1600 mc points to each team member. That way I don't have to mail off anything.
        sigpic

Comment

yea you can do that

Comment

Originally posted by H2O FR3KACID3NT View Post
            Or I can still offer the top team a prize with 1600 mc points to each team member. That way I don't have to mail off anything.
            lets do that :mvclap:

Big Bros-Yogurt Huevos, H2O Evaziv3 Little Bros-H2O DMIDADDYx2, H2O THRAXSTA

Comment

Sounds Good to me also... Doesn't really matter to me personally.... Codes, Prizes, Or just the fact of knowing you came in 1st place, the fact of the matter is just to have fun... So Hopefully we get this ball going soon....

Big Sister/Awesome Teammate: PMS SuMMeR

Comment

I'm happy either way.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
                twitter| twitch

Comment

Okay I'll do it that way, should be able to to start soon just starting to make the bracket. Will need a couple refs. to watch the matches.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay unless I'm missing someone we now have 11 teams. While making the bracket its impossible to not give a team a buy unless we get one more team in here. Though registering is still open just giving a heads up.

Team XAN: H2O Quotez & H2O Guerrilla
                    Team Two: H2O Thraxsta & H2O EVAZIV3
                    Team The Crimson Taco: H2O Taco & H2O Crimson
                    Team Bieber Fever: H2O Ironhide & H2O Destiny
                    Team X-Twex: H2O Twesk & H20 Xray
                    Team Six: PMS Lady Eve & PMS StaticRest
                    Team Seven: PMS xCougarX & PMS GetOnMyLvl
                    Team Divine Hearts: PMS Heartsan & PMS Divinity
                    Team Nine: PMS Cali Girl & Chel Del PMS
                    Team Ten: PMS xLady V & PMS SuMMer
                    Team Stalingrad: H2O ModernJunglist & Killerthq
                    sigpic

Comment

• Re: Black Ops 360 Tourny

Yeah, you're forgetting H2O Fuelrod and H2O Kaiser

Don't know what he wants to name it though. I personally wouldn't mind it being "Team K-Rod" or "Team Cannon Fodder."
                      Last edited by H2O Kaiser; 10-14-2011, 03:12 PM.

Comment

its about to get even more competative, cause now theirs only one place, 1st Place lol

Comment

I might be changing my name before the tourney. so, I'll pm you.

twitter| twitch

Comment

Thanks for reminding me of your team. Okay with that being said that makes and even 12 teams. I have made the bracket and am now going over the rules which should be post by the end of the night. After that I just need to find a time and day convenient for our 12 teams.

Oh also in the 3rd round of the tournament when there are 3 teams left 1 team will have to get a buy. The way that will be decided is the team with the most points up until the 3rd round gets the buy. Sound fair.?

Originally posted by H2O Kaiser View Post
                            Yeah, you're forgetting H2O Fuelrod and H2O Kaiser

Don't know what he wants to name it though. I personally wouldn't mind it being "Team K-Rod" or "Team Cannon Fodder."
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H2O FR3KACID3NT View Post
                              Thanks for reminding me of your team. Okay with that being said that makes and even 12 teams. I have made the bracket and am now going over the rules which should be post by the end of the night. After that I just need to find a time and day convenient for our 12 teams.

Oh also in the 3rd round of the tournament when there are 3 teams left 1 team will have to get a buy. The way that will be decided is the team with the most points up until the 3rd round gets the buy. Sound fair.?
                              what you mean with "will get a buy"? you trying to say they wont play for like a day or whatever?

Comment

Originally posted by H2O QuoTez View Post
                                what you mean with "will get a buy"? you trying to say they wont play for like a day or whatever?
                                I think thats what it mean.

twitter| twitch

Comment

Working...
                                X