Black Ops 360 Tourny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops 360 Tourny

Hey all Cod Players, I'm going to be starting a tournament for Cod Black Ops soon, however I'm having a little trouble deciding if I should make it core or hardcore. This is where you come in since this tournament will be available to all full members H2O or PMS I think you should choose if it should be core or hardcore. Please make sure the first thing in your reply is core or hardcore if your going to comment in this thread and participate in this tournament.

Prizes have been bought now just talking it over with Mandalore to make this official. Not sure the date its going to be held yet either.
    Last edited by FR3KACID3NT H2O; 10-04-2011, 12:52 AM.
    sigpic

Re: Black Ops 360 Tourny

core and would this be a 1v1 or a small team tourny?

Big Bros-Yogurt Huevos, H2O Evaziv3 Little Bros-H2O DMIDADDYx2, H2O THRAXSTA

Comment

Core, please! :mvreallyhappy:
      Is it going to be an FFA or a team tourney?

Felicity, Bizarro Fox, & TiNkTiNk = Best Little Sisters!!!!Best H2O = H2O Ryuusei
      Harpy, Sissy, Cougar, VballChick, Ruby, Mercury, Diablo, Skittles, Atarla, Unleashed, Cupcake
      PMS TheSkittles «Partners In Crime...Practice Stuff FOREVER » Lady Eve PMS

Comment

2v2 any H2O or PMS can join. I have the prizes for the top 3 teams of 2. From MC points to controllers and Mics. When its all made and official I will be sure to post in in more detail then.
        sigpic

Comment

full members include casuals right? :/
          why are you all up in my George Forman?:mvconfused:
          life goes on,you just gotta keep it moving
          get like me and get a sigbar from cassierose

Comment

Yes casual and active
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Lady Eve View Post
              Core, please! :mvreallyhappy:
              Is it going to be an FFA or a team tourney?
              2v2, teams of 2. Me and mandalore wwill set up the bracket once we have it all set up and all participates registered.
              sigpic

Comment

I want to join. I don't know about my partner though.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
                twitter| twitch

Comment

Okay this is how I'm picturing it in my head. Once registration is complete we will make the bracket, I plan on pairing teams against each other based on W/L ratio. Once we pair up teams we will start to hold the matches, the amount of matches being held at the same time will be determined by the amount of referees we have. It will be a best of 3 matches each, the game modes have not yet been decided. Games may be watched by players that were knocked out the tournament but players must be in game chat at all times no private or party chats. No weapon, attachment or perk restrictions. Once a team wins their match they must wait until the end of everyone's match in the first round.

Everyone should show good sportsmanship and say good game or something related to that at the end of each game. Mics are not required to enter the tournament but are highly recommended. At the end of the final round, whichever player has the best stats on the 1st place team will get to choose any 1 of the prizes for themselves then the other player on the team will get to choose and so down.

If you choose a prize that must be ship the mailing date will be no more than one week after they day of the tournament.

If you feel like you may be interested in this tournament please message me on Xbox or the forums with your name as well as your agreed partners name and I will put your team down on the list. If you have a team name please let me know or I'll just mark you down as team 1, 2 , 3... etc.

The date of the tournament has not yet be released however I will try to make it where it is convenient for most players. Maybe after 7 p.m est zone, that should give high school players enough time to get out of school make it home or do homework. The tournament may last more than a couple hours depending on the number of teams. If one partner has to leave then then entire team will be removed.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by FR3KACID3NT H2O; 10-04-2011, 01:24 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Im down to join, it should be fun
                    I will need to find a partner, can it be myself only vs 2? Lol

Comment

Lol hmm let me think... No. that would ruin the point of 2v2 lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H2O QuoTez View Post
                        Im down to join, it should be fun
                        I will need to find a partner, can it be myself only vs 2? Lol

IDK Freak it might take 2 people to take down Quotez!

Comment

Originally posted by southpawx210x View Post
                          IDK Freak it might take 2 people to take down Quotez!
                          Lol

So Freak how much time do we have to get our partner?

I need a partner so message me if you want to be my partner:mvreallyhappy:, dont matter if you not good, good, H2O, or PMS :mvwink:
                          I have a partner already
                          Last edited by H2O QuoTez; 10-04-2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

You have at least 1 week, no more than a month though. I want to have the tournament started withing the next 2-3 weeks though. It needs some more planning though and we need no less than 10 teams if I'm going to hold it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm interesting in participating in this tournament. Just gotta find a partner first.

Comment

Working...
                              X