Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

my first cod was mw2. x-x
    Team blue means my son Devon Colt Grindstaff is due 9/21/2014. I am 24 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Butty578 View Post
      I've still got World at War lol, kinda why am not too impressed at paying 1200msp just for one new map when I've paid for the other 4 already... just like I did when I bought the mw2 map packs... only to be buying a couple of new, and old maps again :s

Not sure i've done a proper session on World at War with my new GT either kinda stopped going on after I only seemed to join modded lobbies, took the fun right out of it after the first couple of times.

@melly, you should try the campaigns sometime, they're not overly bad, I actually enjoyed them... apart from blops where you can't skip the cut scenes

But I agree with dispersiion about the multiplayer... cod 4 was defo the best for me
      Hands down cod4 best call of duty.. Sad that they stopped patching it.. Tells you how much activision cares about their community. Butty if you ever do cod: waw and interested in legit lobbies let me know im so down for old school zombies

Comment

Originally posted by xDispersiion View Post
        Nice! Invite me anytime you are playing i don't have the 2 new map packs but i got first strike.
        Sounds good =) I prefer the older maps anyway =)
        ★PMS x Lil Hoov★PMS CassieRose★PMS MartiParty★PMS DemonAngel★

Comment

Hey I am up for some Zombies but I do not have most of the maps. I suck i know :PPPP my gamertag is. TrooperX KRT

Comment

Originally posted by xDispersiion View Post
            Right..? I never played BO to manage to get that far.. Prefered waw.. :x
            WAW was awesome for zombies. Wish I still had that game... Although I do think that BO zombies is a bit more challenging for sure. And I sure do love a challenge haha

Comment

I never got to play as much WAW zombies as I wanted, though I might go back and do just that. I actually really like Shangri-La, but I could kind of take or leave Call of the Dead. I don't want to buy the new zombies maps just to get the old WAW ones for BO... but I really want Moon. Sigh.
              BIG hearts: Lil Hoov --- LIL hearts: Vertigo, Postcrossed, & TiNkTiNk
              EXTRA hearts: Cougar, Foxeh, Lady Eve, Pony, & the Mod Squad
              SPECIAL hearts to my space captain, H2O Casper

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Kavalier View Post
                I never got to play as much WAW zombies as I wanted, though I might go back and do just that. I actually really like Shangri-La, but I could kind of take or leave Call of the Dead. I don't want to buy the new zombies maps just to get the old WAW ones for BO... but I really want Moon. Sigh.

I love Call of the Dead but only if I am playing with 2 people. It is really difficult with more than 2 or just by yourself. Can you buy the old WAW maps for Black Ops? OOooo =)

Comment

ok it's happened, I'm getting moon, and downloading the classic maps right now :P I won a code on a code drop stream on justin.tv :P so now I can save my pennies

Comment

I prefer playing Dead Ops - arcade FTW.

Although, I will still play the original zombie mode, but with other people only because I usually scare myself when it gets a little too serious and lose. It's more comfortable knowing that you have someone watching your back at all times. Therefore, no random zombies can jump out of nowhere and kill you and in my case make me crap myself.

I'm a total achievement junkie and still have yet to complete the Easter Eggs for Call of the Dead and Shangri-La. Looking at your scores provides guaranteed help. Do you have your GT set as your name on the forums? I do. Being that said, I'll send you an invite sometime or vice versa can work too.

Hope to game with you, and bring up my gamerscore.

Comment

mines just butty578 got cotd one just not shangri la

Comment

Originally posted by PMS FatalKisses
                        I love Call of the Dead but only if I am playing with 2 people. It is really difficult with more than 2 or just by yourself. Can you buy the old WAW maps for Black Ops? OOooo =)
                        From what I understand, the Rezurrection map will be 4 maps from WAW zombies and 1 new map - the one on the moon. So I want Moon, but idk if I want to shell out $15 for only 1 new map.

Originally posted by H2O Canuck
                        Although, I will still play the original zombie mode, but with other people only because I usually scare myself when it gets a little too serious and lose. It's more comfortable knowing that you have someone watching your back at all times. Therefore, no random zombies can jump out of nowhere and kill you and in my case make me crap myself.
                        Haha, same here! Those zombies scare the pants off me and I'm not good enough to watch 4 windows by myself. :-P

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Canuck View Post
                          I prefer playing Dead Ops - arcade FTW.

I'm a total achievement junkie and still have yet to complete the Easter Eggs for Call of the Dead and Shangri-La. Looking at your scores provides guaranteed help. Do you have your GT set as your name on the forums? I do. Being that said, I'll send you an invite sometime or vice versa can work too.

Hope to game with you, and bring up my gamerscore.
                          Haha Dead Ops Arcade?! You are the one and only person I know that actually likes to play it haha I am so bad at that mode though. But I will for sure help you with those achievements, they aren't so bad =) Looking forward to it =)

Comment

Originally posted by PMS FatalKisses View Post
                            Haha Dead Ops Arcade?! You are the one and only person I know that actually likes to play it haha I am so bad at that mode though. But I will for sure help you with those achievements, they aren't so bad =) Looking forward to it =)
                            I like the game mode I just hate the fact that if everyone else is crap and die they get to use your lives... I've had the game end on me after getting new lives... and dying ONCE, all cos the others were terrible... and I mean terrible

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Butty578 View Post
                              mines just butty578 got cotd one just not shangri la
                              Alright, so that's you and me both that haven't completed Shangri La. Perhaps we should form a team and achieve this. What hours do you usually play?

Originally posted by Ruby Kavalier View Post
                              Haha, same here! Those zombies scare the pants off me and I'm not good enough to watch 4 windows by myself. :-P
                              Seriously, you know! You cant rely on watching windows either because the damn Zombies come from everywhere now in Black Ops! If your interested on playing, let me know your available hours, and I'll send you an invite. Then we won't have to worry about those sneaky B******s creeping up on us.

Originally posted by PMS FatalKisses View Post
                              The only thing I don't like about Dead Ops is having to stare at the screen from that point of view for so long. It bothers my eyes, and I lose track of my character if I play with more than two people. Sounds good, when are you usually on live?

H2O Butty578, Ruby Kavalier and PMS FatalKisses would you be interested in working together as a team to accomplish the Easter Eggs all together? If so, we can come to an agreement for a time to play.

Comment

I'll totally team up! I'm usually off and on all day on weekends if I don't have anything else planned, and then pretty reliably on anywhere from 11 pm - 2 or 3 am EST Monday-Wednesday, and Fridays 11 pm to whenever. Just let me know!

Comment

Working...
                                X