Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here play Zombies?...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anyone here play Zombies?...

    Hey! I am a huge Zombie fan on COD Black Ops, but I have had no luck finding anyone with this same interest! There has to be at least ONE person that likes to take on endless rounds of the undead?! =) Please? Anyone?
    ★PMS x Lil Hoov★PMS CassieRose★PMS MartiParty★PMS DemonAngel★

  • #2
    Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

    i'm not that good, but I'll play! :P
    sigpic
    thank you AbsTRActANwar for making my signature
    Much Love goes out to my lil bros H2O DJ BL3ND and H2O Strafe!
    And to PMS TinkerBell and PMS Smurfette! :mvpmsh2o:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

      I'd play, use to have zombies team for Cod 5 but we kinda died out at playin after leaderboards got hacked out.. Longest game was easily in the 7 hours it was long night -.-

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

        I play Zombies I'm not great but if you want you can add me, my GT is just PMS Banshee.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

          I haven't done them in a while as start to get boring (used to be all i played). i've played on 2 accounts so rounds reached are legit, some just don't show up on GT using now.

          Kino: 40
          Five: 22
          Ascension: 35
          COTD: 28
          Shangri-La: 14 (still need people with mics for this)

          GT: Butty578

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

            I play Zombies but I can never find anyone who doesn't run aimlessly through the debris in the first 5 rounds.
            Lots of love for my PMS R051in.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

              Originally posted by SCParry View Post
              I play Zombies but I can never find anyone who doesn't run aimlessly through the debris in the first 5 rounds.
              I do it but aimed... normally I just want the sycle (sp?)/Bowie knife and then am set

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

                We have a little Zombies team in our division that play all the time I'm down for some zombie killing. The new COD DLC is all about ZoMbIeSsS
                was H2O Mandalore Xbox One
                Best buds: Born 2 Kill H2O | H2O Crimson | H2O Fear Cell | PMS xCougarx[/CENTER]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

                  Originally posted by H2O Butty578 View Post
                  I do it but aimed... normally I just want the sycle (sp?)/Bowie knife and then am set
                  That's fine as the bowie knife is a beast of a weapon.
                  Lots of love for my PMS R051in.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

                    If you see me on, hit me up, Ill play some zombies :mvcelebration:


                    "You know, you're awfully smug for a man in a paper coat." -Dіck Solomon : 3rd Rock from the Sun
                    "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." -Tyler Durden : Fight Club

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

                      Originally posted by H2O Mandalore View Post
                      We have a little Zombies team in our division that play all the time I'm down for some zombie killing. The new COD DLC is all about ZoMbIeSsS
                      Kind of a shame that its 1200msp for one new map, and the priviledge of playing the cod 5:waw zombie maps on black ops though... I'd semi agree with the old maps being dlc in their own right (not fussed about them for blops as already paid for them on waw and still got it), and then having 4 new mp maps and the new zombie one (like the other map packs), but meh, looks like I'm actually going to miss out on this one. Just my opinion though

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

                        Originally posted by H2O Butty578 View Post
                        Kind of a shame that its 1200msp for one new map, and the priviledge of playing the cod 5:waw zombie maps on black ops though... I'd semi agree with the old maps being dlc in their own right (not fussed about them for blops as already paid for them on waw and still got it), and then having 4 new mp maps and the new zombie one (like the other map packs), but meh, looks like I'm actually going to miss out on this one. Just my opinion though
                        I skipped cod:5 I just want to play Moon.
                        was H2O Mandalore Xbox One
                        Best buds: Born 2 Kill H2O | H2O Crimson | H2O Fear Cell | PMS xCougarx[/CENTER]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

                          Originally posted by xDispersiion View Post
                          I'd play, use to have zombies team for Cod 5 but we kinda died out at playin after leaderboards got hacked out.. Longest game was easily in the 7 hours it was long night -.-
                          I got to round 52 in Kino Der Toten and that was a good 6 or 7 hours of playing. I have it recorded and on my youtube channel I believe haha I LOVE it though, SO much fun! I think my rank on the leaderboards is in the 800's. Not bad.
                          ★PMS x Lil Hoov★PMS CassieRose★PMS MartiParty★PMS DemonAngel★

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

                            Originally posted by PMS Banshee View Post
                            I play Zombies I'm not great but if you want you can add me, my GT is just PMS Banshee.
                            Thanks girl! I will for sure and we should play sometime =)
                            ★PMS x Lil Hoov★PMS CassieRose★PMS MartiParty★PMS DemonAngel★

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Does anyone here play Zombies?...

                              Originally posted by H2O Butty578 View Post
                              I haven't done them in a while as start to get boring (used to be all i played). i've played on 2 accounts so rounds reached are legit, some just don't show up on GT using now.

                              Kino: 40
                              Five: 22
                              Ascension: 35
                              COTD: 28
                              Shangri-La: 14 (still need people with mics for this)

                              GT: Butty578
                              Nice rounds! Mine are....
                              Kino: 52
                              Five: IDK
                              Ascension: IDK
                              COTD: 34
                              Shangri-La: 20

                              I can help you get the achievements for COTD and Shangri-La if you want =)
                              ★PMS x Lil Hoov★PMS CassieRose★PMS MartiParty★PMS DemonAngel★

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X