This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMS|H2O Xbox Mega Info Thread

Greetings Xbox Players! As with every season, game releases are always popping! We want to make sure everyone knows all of the awesome things that are happening here at PMS|H2O Xbox! I plan on keeping this updated as games are released and dates are announced.

Upcoming Releases for Existing Divisions
    Destiny: Rise of Iron – September 20
    Recruitment information for PMS|H2O Destiny Xbox

The Division: DLC 2 Survival (Summer) & DLC 3 Last Stand (Winter)
    Recruitment information for PMS|H2O The Division Xbox

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – November 4
    Recruitment information for PMS|H2O Call of Duty Xbox

Halo Wars 2 – Feb 17 (2017)
    Recruitment information for PMS|H2O Halo Xbox
    Want to Create a New Division?
    There are several titles coming out that have the potential to make great divisions. Some already have interest threads started. In order to make a new division, application must be completed and the division must pass a 30 day trial. PM Ovaryacting PMS for more information on starting a division interest thread, trial and more.
    Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition - September 9
    This is one of my personal favorites and I would love to see ESO become a division! We have a guild currently on the game, if you have it, look us up and add us! If you are interested in getting a division started for this, send Ovaryacting PMS a private message!

Gears of War 4 – October 11
    There are no current interest threads, but you can create one here.

Titanfall 2 – October 28

Battlefield 1 – October 21

Rock Band Rivals – October 18

ARK: Survival Evolved – official launch – Holiday 2016
    PMS|H2O Xbox Platform News

Game Night with the Xbox General
    Come play with Ovaryacting PMS! I'll pick a new game every month and you'll get to slaughter me or have tons of laughter (cant spell slaughter without laughter)! Good times for everybody!! I'll update this thread with more details when I get the first date settled. You should also follow me on twitter @_Ovaryacting. I'll be sure to tweet any updates as well as last minute changes.

Extra-Life 2016
    Come join our Extra-Life Team or make a donation to one of our team members! This is our 5th year participating in Extra-Life and we couldn't do it without you guys! More information can be found in our Extra-Life Thread!

Generals' Office Hours
    I have set time aside for office hours. We can talk about anything clan or gaming related that you want. Questions, concerns, complaints, suggestions, or just to chat about whatever you're currently geeking out about. My office is on Ventrilo and I will be there every Sunday from 7PM-8PM ET.
    Last edited by Ovaryacting PMS; 08-11-2016, 04:44 PM.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!
Working...
X