Xbox one or PS4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox one or PS4?

From what I hear the PS4 divisions are running out of steam. I've origion ally considered getting a PS4 but will I join a barren and low populated division or will it be fairly populated? Has members increased since the release? Or is the platform still decaying. I hear xbox has way more members than the ps4. So I'm looking for suggestions. What do you guys think I should get?

Re: Xbox one or PS4?

If you're looking at the size of divisions on each platform to determine what console you'll be getting, you're going to be upset with the console you chose in the long run.

Get the console you want then look at the different divisions.

Ultimately, PS3 PMS CoD I think is doing fairly well, and Battlefield since the addition of Chaser PMS have been growing and continues to grow from what I've seen.

I think PS3 and Xbox H2O for CoD are about the same in size (IDK for sure). Xbox for Battlefield is pretty good sized, but there's more to it then just being a Xbox platform. Pony and others have done an amazing job with that division over the years.
    Last edited by H2O HugsNKisses; 12-22-2013, 04:09 AM.

Comment

I agree with Hugs (surprise surprise). You have to go with the console you want and not just base it off of which division looks more appealing ATM. There's always going to fluctuation in recruitment and membership for all division as each has their own cycle that they go through.

Battlefield Playstation has just started integrating PS4 practices into the mix as more recruits and members have been getting the new console. So to say the division is dying out is kind of untrue since it's only in the beginning stages of converting platforms.

I was in the Xbox Battlefield division for a good part of a year and have nothing but great memories and friendships from my time there. What consoles do you have now? If you're looking for a division to join you might benefit from going to a practice on for which ever consoles you have and playing with the people. That could actually make you're choice harder because we're all pretty amazing.. lol

But yeah, these systems aren't cheap! You need to make a smart buy and stick with the console that you want.

Comment

Just don't be like "me"... (bought all the consoles.. lol)

But yeah, I suggest you finish your current recruitment first (H2O Halo), become an H2O and then down the road you can always branch out into other divisions to get a "feel" for where you want to be in the long term. You'll meet many more H2O and PMS with which I'm sure you'll build lasting friendships with
        Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
        Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

as someone who has both my suggestion is wait to buy because the exclusives are disappointing for the most part for the multiplatform games the ps4 looks better and i think the long term the ps4's long term line up looks better but its to early in the run dont get me wrong the one has a solid line up as well but the UI is annoying because it obscures a lot of information its going to get better eventually and its a step down from the 360 but the kinect is much more responsive and accurate

Comment

Originally posted by H2O CAKEISALIE View Post
            as someone who has both my suggestion is wait to buy because the exclusives are disappointing for the most part for the multiplatform games the ps4 looks better and i think the long term the ps4's long term line up looks better but its to early in the run dont get me wrong the one has a solid line up as well but the UI is annoying because it obscures a lot of information its going to get better eventually and its a step down from the 360 but the kinect is much more responsive and accurate
            The games that are currently out for both new consoles are lackluster at best.. Tho I luv Killzone Shadowfall for the PS4 and I luv Dead Rising 3 for Xbox One..

Still.. All the good games aren't coming out for another couple of months.. However, the month of March looks exciting as we'll see Infamous Second Son, TitanFall, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and so on..

As for the Xbox One dashboard.. yes its somewhat sluggish, but I hear there is a somewhat major dash update coming out in March which will fix a lot of issues including the party chat bug.
            Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
            Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

*cough* PS4 *cough*

In no way does my professional standing influence this. Simply that the PS4 is better value for money.
              /) (\
              Brohoofs to my fellow Battleponies;
              Aperture, BlueJay, Nova, Chaser, Pony, PRISMA,
              Fluttershy 007 and Arcadian

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Soarin' View Post
                *cough* PS4 *cough*
                Concur. *brohoof*

Each console has its ups and downs. They essentially cancel each other out because each console has features the other doesn't. Again, the selection is spotty at best, but again, come this spring and summer, it'll be hell on earth as far as the console wars go. It'll be like World War III. But, you know, nobody actually dies. Just a lot of flaming on the intarwebz.

Thanks to Chaser PMS for the awesome signature! :mvsuprisehug:
                PROUD Former Member of:
                PlayStation - Battlefield

Comment

Working...
                X