So Who has a Vita now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Who has a Vita now?

Been kinda surprised there hasn't been much mention of the Vita around here. Even though the graphics were not quite what they promised, I have still been looking forward to this one for awhile. Anyways, got mine delivered today, so who else has one/is getting one, and what games do you have? I havent been able to play online yet, so if anyone wants to play MP at some point I am assuming you can add me by my PSN name: H2OArbee.

So far I have picked up Uncharted, and Fifa Soccer. I figure I will pick up one of the fighting games too, although SFxTekken looks like not coming till Sept now . Maybe UMVC3, or MK.

Also, in case you haven't heard they will be release a COD vita title this year with the new releases, so hopefully that is done good!

EDIT: Added list of PSN IDs for Vita:

Pr-Red
    H2OArbee
    Xeriak
    H2Onumb3rs
    Iucharba
    SCParry
    Last edited by Arbee; 05-08-2012, 11:14 AM.

Twitter||Website||Twitch.tv||Facebook
    Forever <3 my Smurfbear Crew, and Bioshock 2 division!

Re: So Who has a Vita now?

I just pick up mines today, this vita is so amazing and also I got uncharted for it. But I forgot to get the memory card cause I didn't know that they don't give u one which really sucks. But yeah so far the ps vita is really cool.

My PSN: Pr-Red

Comment

Yes! Uncharted here as well, though I haven't tried it yet because I can't put down Dungeon Hunter: Alliance.

I'm waiting for Little Big Planet, and the new Bioshock and Assassin's Creed games for this. Should be freakin' awesome!!! I'd probably faint if they decided to bring out a Borderlands game for it! ^_^

Comment

So how good is Dungeon Hunter? Ive actually become a little addicted to Fifa already. Its pretty awesome how great the multiplayer works, and feels completely like the console game. Have been waiting FOREVER for good MP on a portable! Now if only they would hurry on an fps

Oh man, and I am DYING to get Bioshock on it.

Feel free to add me too: H2OArbee

Comment

MP on the first PSP was awesome 16 player Socom hell yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O X Trigger I View Post
            MP on the first PSP was awesome 16 player Socom hell yeah.
            Yeah i just couldnt get over the single analog stick, and the crappy grahics lol. Still have my PSP too

Comment

Yes the ps vita is so awesome it's like having a ps3 in ur hand! Sony did a epic win for this. I can't wait for more apps update! And more cool games.

Comment

I'm broke.. lol.. Tho I really really want a PSVita..

Soon.. soon..

EDIT: Is it worth picking up a Vita now?? Is the launch lineup good? I know I want Uncharted for sure, but what else is there? Any FPS?
                Last edited by Sonico H2O; 02-26-2012, 02:54 PM.
                Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
                Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

I gots a Vita now

Anyone wants to add me on PSN go right ahead, i need more friends
                  PSN: Xeriak
                  Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Sweet! What games did you pick up. Feel free to add me: H2OArbee, if I dont get to adding you first.

Comment

I'd get a Vita, but I don't like the launch titles very much. There's one game that will be coming out much later, it's basically an enhanced remake of a PS2 title, so I guess I have time to see if the price drops any bit before picking mine up.
                      sigpic
                      "You just destroyed my favorite clothing store. *spits* Prepare to die."

Comment

Meh i'm still rather content with my psp for now but i would not mind getting a vita in the future for the online play especially for a fighting game
                        why are you all up in my George Forman?:mvconfused:
                        life goes on,you just gotta keep it moving
                        get like me and get a sigbar from cassierose

Comment

Originally posted by Arbee H2O View Post
                          Sweet! What games did you pick up. Feel free to add me: H2OArbee, if I dont get to adding you first.
                          So far I just have Uncharted and a few demos I downloaded. I'll probably be buying Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 next. And then probably Dynasty Warriors Next.

I also downloaded and installed the English Gravity Rush demo. That game is looking pretty sweet; too bad we need to wait till June to play the full game.

Comment

i have a Vita ADD me Psn names H2Onumb3rs
                            sigpic

Comment

Updated OP to add a running list of PSN for vita owners! Will try to keep up with it, so we can be sure to add each other easily for some games!

Comment

Working...
                              X