Gt5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gt5

I have just recieved notification that my preorder GT5 has been dispatched (Delivery tomorrow! (YAY)), is anyone else getting this game??

Also if anybody takes driving games really seriously can anybody recommend any good wheels/pedals ect

Many Thanks
    Piczel.
    sigpic
    WMJ + CJE = 831

Re: Gt5

..thanks for all the replies much appreciated.
    sigpic
    WMJ + CJE = 831

Comment

the G25 logitech wheel is awesome but for smexy ones get Fanatec. I am hopefully getting it on friday

Alot of love to My big bro H2O Palpatine woop woop
      Boriqua love to my big bro Pk is 1337
      Team DiGamma FTW

Comment

I have my collectors edition and playing it like crazy. It is soooo sexy!! I love it. I love how realistic it is. I bought my car which I have in real life, close enough anyways, and it just feels right, I know the shift points, how it corners and its just awesome!!! I'm hoping to get a steering wheel and pedals soon. So I can get the real experience of te game. There's so much to do in this game it's insane. Lol

Thank you PMS Aubie for the sig <3
        Lots of love to my cake buddy Mirage PMS <3
        Shout out to my stud H2O Salvation (he wanted me to write that)

Comment

I'll hopefully be picking up this game along with a Logitech Driving Force GT (G25 and 27 are wayyyyy to expensive for me)

I've been waiting for this game for 4 years D:
          Tumblr ~ Facebook

Comment

All I can say is Gran Turismo 5 looks absolutely amazing! I love the release trailer. Probably gonna get it for X-Mas. I cant wait to try it with my Driving Force wheel.

Someone needs to get a GT5 division going :O

Insane love to all my PMS/H2O sisters and brothers, especially everyone from the PS3 Rhythm Division!!!!! Ya'll ROCK! literally xD
            I LOVE MY BIG BRO H2O Natloe!! WOOO!:mvguitar:

Comment

Working...
            X