Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRID Autosport (Any racing-gamers here?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRID Autosport (Any racing-gamers here?)

Since I signed on with PMSH2O I've seen a variety of game genres represented. I started out by going straight into the real-time-strategy game StarCraft II in November 2012, and since then I've witnessed our group experience in MineCraft, Counter Strike:GO, League of Legends, and more. FPS, Adventure, RPG.. the list goes on. That being said, I've not seen any divisions in my time here that focus on racing. GRID is a relatively new racing series, starting in 2008 with a wonderful blend of simulation and arcade. Few developers can achieve such a harmony of both. I've personally run over a hundred hours into the game since launch, and still play it today.

I think now could be the time. After GRID 2, Codemasters listened hardcore and has shown a very impressive re-imagining of the series. GRID: Autosport will feature racing clubs complete with stats I only ever saw a glimpse of through NASCAR. The gameplay experience is just breathtaking, it's hard to describe without writing an essay.

I think that - if we have any other racers with an interest here - the time could be now, for us to have a division game focused on racing. This is starting to sound like a Division proposal (I really want to.. ) but I do just need to ask: Do we have any other racers in the PMSH2O house? *crosses fingers*

I have attached a few images below that show a few screenshots, including custom livery designs I've created in GRID 1 to show my interest in a PMSH2O racing crew:

Team and Driver Rankings

Livery 1

Livery 2

Livery 3

This one could be used during our charity twitch streams. Notice the familiar wings~

Even the crew wears the livery colors on their uniforms.

Yep, you can drive with cracked glass; quite surreal. I hope it is kept in GRID Autosport.
    Me: "Okay, who else is staying to play more?"
    H2O Atmosphyr: "Not me, I need to go to the store and buy the pants I'm not going to wear for Pants-less Friday."

Re: GRID Autosport (Any racing-gamers here?)

I play blur, and for my bday nascar 14 ^_^ I love racing games my first online game was nascar thunder 2004( which EA is sadly closing down)

Sending Loves to My Big Sister PMS PhoenixRaine <3
    Loves To My Little Sister PMS Shy Achvmnt
    Loves to My Sticky Buddy Heavenly Fightr

Comment

Blur is hands down my favorite. I still havent played Grid however, might have to check it out!

Comment

GRID 1 is great graphics for a 2008 game, and the campaign is everything. Exhibition races are fun too of course, and the AI can be unforgiving or easy, you get to decide It's only $5 on the current Steam Summer sale IIRC. I'd say pass on GRID 2, GAS is the real gem coming up.

What is Blur like? I never learned about it. I'll give it a Google tonight after Starcraft practice.
        Me: "Okay, who else is staying to play more?"
        H2O Atmosphyr: "Not me, I need to go to the store and buy the pants I'm not going to wear for Pants-less Friday."

Comment

Blur is like Mario Kart only realistic. Its really fun!

Comment

Working...
          X