Elder Scrolls Online - Guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elder Scrolls Online - Guild

Ok I like that way better I don't have to put the game anywhere if I want to play it later I can just download the game again

Comment

@PMSHakunaMatata
      :3 Add me <3
      Last edited by PMS H‚kuna Matata; 04-03-2014, 07:14 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Add me to name Reaperjp

Comment

Any playing a good aoe, heavy damage type class? I playing the night blade for my 2 class I want to make I want one that has aoe, heavy damage dealer

Comment

My main is a templar and so far building kind of half heals, half damage. As I level and get more into the PvP I plan on focusing more on heals. I'm going to start a new character and am not sure what to get... I was thinking night blade, but after looking at everyone's classes in the guild there seems to be an overabundance of them >_< Dragonknight maybe? I'd be a sorcerer but I (shallowly) don't want a character that only wears robes >_> lol.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Sharpshooter760 View Post
              Any playing a good aoe, heavy damage type class? I playing the night blade for my 2 class I want to make I want one that has aoe, heavy damage dealer
              Sorcerers have a huge amount of DPS when spec'ed right. Personally I prefer the high damage rather than healing and am working my along the lightening tree to test everything out. And, if I find a better build, I can always respect for a reasonable gold amount and work my way up again. It's kind of amazing.

Originally posted by PMS PixelUlu View Post
              My main is a templar and so far building kind of half heals, half damage. As I level and get more into the PvP I plan on focusing more on heals. I'm going to start a new character and am not sure what to get... I was thinking night blade, but after looking at everyone's classes in the guild there seems to be an overabundance of them >_< Dragonknight maybe? I'd be a sorcerer but I (shallowly) don't want a character that only wears robes >_> lol.
              With crafting, a sorcerer doesn't actually have to wear robes! Currently, I'm working on a "Battlemage" that wears heavy armor. Sounds odd, right? But right now, with the way crafting works and being able to adjust glyphs, it is not only doable but kind of amazing.

I should note that I haven't worked the kinks out and probably won't get them all ironed out until I'm well into my 40s but right now it's working for me and I'm enjoying the fact that I'm not limited to robes.

It does seem we need more DKs but you've got eight character slots. Try out each class and see if you like it. And if you find that you enjoy Templars more than any other class then I say roll all eight characters up as Templars and rock that sh*t out.
              Last edited by Church PMS; 04-04-2014, 07:15 AM.
              ᴰᵒᶜ :mvcelebration: ᴿᵉᵛˣ ᴾᴹˢ

Comment

Originally posted by PMS PixelUlu View Post
                YAY another PVP fan! I bought this game to sample the PVP and see if it is worth sticking around for. I have been a piwat on EVE Online since 2008 and it's still to this day my favourite MMO for PVP fun times in small groups.

There are some general rules for PVP that are transferable across all games with WvW etc (this is for small scale grouping):

Speed is your most important attribute it is life and death, if cannot outrun the mob your death is certain. Also for chassing targets down you need to be a speedy interceptor.

Gank DPS is preffereable to over tanking, relative to the above comment. It's about killing quick and not being drawn into long fights in which the conditions can turn against you.

Snare skills = kills. Always for a pvp character pack as many stuns and snares into your skillbar as possible. Fighting against unfair odds you can level the playing field by stunlocking opponents out of fight and dealing with them later, also chassing a player far enough you will eventually run into something nasty!

Range is best tank when combined with speed. Being able to do your damage from a distance where you yourself cannot be harmed is a huge advantage and allows YOU to control the fight.
                /) (\
                Brohoofs to my fellow Battleponies;
                Aperture, BlueJay, Nova, Chaser, Pony, PRISMA,
                Fluttershy 007 and Arcadian

Comment

I thought character classes were mainly for starting out. Once you started leveling, it was really more skill and equipment based. So you can be whatever you want, any time you want, just be swapping weapons and armor around.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Mako View Post
                    I thought character classes were mainly for starting out. Once you started leveling, it was really more skill and equipment based. So you can be whatever you want, any time you want, just be swapping weapons and armor around.
                    Essentially, you could be anything you like but there are set classes with set skill trees that you're bound to. Add that on top of racial bonuses that you pair up with these classes/skill trees to make them more powerful you're going to be sort of limited in just how far outside of that chosen class you can get before you find that your Sorcerer is a shoddy Rogue (example).
                    ᴰᵒᶜ :mvcelebration: ᴿᵉᵛˣ ᴾᴹˢ

Comment

Thanks Church.

Anyone want to invite me to the guild?

@Daisame

Comment

I'm debating on getting this for the PS4... is there any interest on that particular platform? Not sure if PS4 can play with PC and vice versa.

Thanks to Chaser PMS for the awesome signature! :mvsuprisehug:
                        PROUD Former Member of:
                        PlayStation - Battlefield

Comment

There wont be cross platform play across servers.

When creating a character note also that your traits Dragonknight, Sorcerer, Nightbalde etc also count for alot in PVP. From what I have seen the Syphoning skill tree of the Nightblade profession will be one of the most versatile for WvW, couple that with the ability to move 50% quicker and cloak it will be a really tough class to kill without powerful snares and stuns.
                          /) (\
                          Brohoofs to my fellow Battleponies;
                          Aperture, BlueJay, Nova, Chaser, Pony, PRISMA,
                          Fluttershy 007 and Arcadian

Comment

Since it's launched, tell me in a month how much the subscription is and I'll see if it's worth budgeting!

Also, it's launched. QUIT READING GO PLAY

♥ My Sisters xCougarX▪Ruby▪TheSkittles▪Calluna▪Celeste
                            ♥ Mi Amours:Agent Coke▪Star▪P1nkM1st▪Butty578▪Casper▪Born2Kill
                            CLICK FOR Verti's PC STREAM

Comment

I am in game @Ctank
                              Give me a Hour, I'm Good. !!!
                              Give me a Day, I'm Great !!!
                              Give me a Chance, I'm Unbeatable !!!

Comment

Don't think the subscription will change in a month. It is $14.99 per month now, or $13.99 per for 90 days and $12.99 per for 180 days.

So far, it is OK in my book. I think the character models are pretty cheesy. They just have different skins for each clothing item, mapped right to the character body. So everything is "skin tight". They just add some pauldrons or a belt to add some dimension. Makes the armor and even clothing look very low quality. The graphics and everything else seem passable, but certainly not revolutionary.

At this point I feel the game is about a 6 on a scale of 1-10. I am still getting used to combat. When the game launches on consoles, I may change my view a bit, because I like the idea of playing an MMO with a controller on my couch, than on my PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X