Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft

Hey friends!

We are currently in the process of getting a World of Warcraft Horde guild started on Illidan, about twelve PMS|H2O members are in the works of getting guilded!

We'd love to make it known, incase there might be other WoW players interested in making a home with us once again.

Our end goal is a division, but we understand that might not be doable right now, but, a guild is a great start. If you'd like to join us, please let me know!

I will join this new Endeavor.... I would like to see the Guild / Clan attempt to get this back running to it possibly once was.
    Give me a Hour, I'm Good. !!!
    Give me a Day, I'm Great !!!
    Give me a Chance, I'm Unbeatable !!!

Comment

I have my mage on illidan

Thanks to PMS Blue Jay for my awesome Gears of war 3 Sig...H2O Insane Live Stream: Check it out when it's online @h2oinsane twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Insane View Post
        I have my mage on illidan
        Heck yeah!

My B.Net is HugsNKisses4#1700, send me a FR and I'll get ya guilded!

We also have a WoW channel in our clan's discord that you can get access to by clicking here.

Talk to ya soon

Comment

copy that I sent you a friend request

Thanks to PMS Blue Jay for my awesome Gears of war 3 Sig...H2O Insane Live Stream: Check it out when it's online @h2oinsane twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Insane View Post
            copy that I sent you a friend request
            What's yours? I never got a request :x

Comment

darkwish#1899

Comment

Hey, I would also like to join such clan and play World of Warcraft. I have played this game with my brother, since he got the World of warcraft 60 tage kaufen game card from the Instant-gaming online store. The adventure and role play game genre is very interesting and fun.

Comment

Thanks for the information

Comment

Working...
                  X