• Show
Clear All

• H2O Ir0n Chef
    replied
    I'm playing on PC my battle.net is Ir0nChef#1196 if yall wanna play

Leave a comment:

• Burst H2O
    replied
    I guess they chose to not release it till 1pm eastern time. Totally thought it was gonna be right at midnight

Leave a comment:

• SoopaDoopa
    replied
    Pre-order on tap. Will be pulling all-nighters on this.

Leave a comment:

• BASILisk H2O
    replied
    Originally posted by Burst H2O View Post
    I bought the game on PS4 (After pre-ordering it on PC) and it's soooo good. Can't wait for the PC version! I even asked for 4 days off from work which got accepted so im SO hype for it. I'll for sure be up all night playing
    I only plan on taking off Wednesday, the 25th, but you can bet I'll be on pretty late the 24th when I get home from work playing, and then up the next day...all day. I'll campaign with ya if you want...as long as you don't spoil it for me :P

Leave a comment:

• Burst H2O
    replied
    I bought the game on PS4 (After pre-ordering it on PC) and it's soooo good. Can't wait for the PC version! I even asked for 4 days off from work which got accepted so im SO hype for it. I'll for sure be up all night playing

Leave a comment:

• BASILisk H2O
    started a topic Destiny 2 Hype Thread

Destiny 2 Hype Thread

So, I didn't see this posted anywhere on the forums, and while I know the game has been released for consoles, I'm one of the few left who is anxiously waiting for the PC release in only THREE WEEKS!!!! October is going to be a slow month for me.

I thought there might be some other clan members in the same boat as I am. While I thoroughly enjoyed Destiny on XB1, I am looking forward to the PC for the sequel since that is my platform of choice (PC master race ). Anyone else looking forward to the game and want to get the conversation going over the next couple of weeks until release?

I wish I was taking off work on Tuesday to play the game all day, but unfortunately, I have some important stuff going on that day. However, I definitely be up late playing Tuesday night and will probably take off all day Wednesday since I have days to burn before the end of the year.

What about you guys?
Working...
X