Super Smash Bros. Wii U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Smash Bros. Wii U

So, who all here has gotten their hands on a copy of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U? The game is finally out as of the 21st and I'm ready to take on some challengers!

We should definitely get a community game night going for this game, should be lots of fun!

My Nintendo network ID: Xeriak
    add me!
    Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
    Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U

Here is mine. Not sure when I can get on daily though :P

QueenOfCombat
    Sony beta tester, site mod for Capcomunity.com

MLG/GB Global Arena support staff

Comment

im GOING too get it, just not now. i have to many X1 games unbeaten and i havent even unlocked every track on Mario kart 8. im a slacker. I plan to pick smash up and bayonetta 2 when i have the time for those.

Comment

I currently have it now for the WiiU. My WiiU name is Phelixia25. Feel free to add me when you get the game (or whoever else wants to play)!

Comment

Not too many smashers huh? I can't remember what my ID is offhand but I'll add everyone here.
          The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

Comment

There have got to be a few more smashers in the community. I refuse to believe that there are just like...five people.
            The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

Comment

Working...
            X