Mario Kart 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario Kart 8

Anyone planning on picking up Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U this weekend? I know it's not the "console of choice", but I'll be picking up my copy on the way home from work on Friday. :mvboogie:

sigpic

Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

Re: Mario Kart 8

I know I'm kind of reviving an older thread, but I didn't want to make a new one since I found this here already

Did everyone get the new update? The 200 cc speed is absolutely insane if you haven't tried it yet.

Also - did anyone else get the DLC packs? Because the Animal Crossing level is pretty adorable, and the Big Blue course from F-Zero is a lot of fun too. But I'm also a big F-Zero fan, so any throw back to that game is pretty nostalgic for me

What are your favorite courses so far from the DLC and what do you think of the new speed?

Comment

I been a MK fan since Super Nintendo. It was the bomb back then, also Super smash bros in N64. Its my opinion, I know all games have to update once a while. Honestly after MK double dash, I really thought MK lost the originality in it. I simply didnt find it fun enough like the old super nintendo MK, and the N64 one. All being said though eveything changes, anyways just my opinion.

Comment

I never got into Double Dash, but that's how I felt with a lot of MK games after the N64. Nothing else really quite lived up to the hype for me, you know?

I've been liking the direction of MK8 though, it's the first one in a while that I really enjoy picking up every now and then and playing. The 200 cc I think is the first time I've really felt challenged in MK for a while, so I can't wait to try that out some more. I'm going to need a lot more practice, haha.

Comment

Anyone still playing mario kart? I am having so much fun with it
          The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

Comment

I haven't in a little while, but I'm always willing to jump on!

Comment

Same here...still have it...just haven't had as much time to play it. MK8 led to Hyrule Warriors, which led to Hearthstone, which led to Destiny, which led to Heroes of the Storm. Yeah...it doesn't make sense to me either, but my WiiU definitely needs to get some more use. If only I had more time... :/

sigpic

Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

Comment

Reviving this thread. Does anyone still play it these days? I think my cousin still plays it.

Comment

Working...
                X