Final Fantasy 7 remake!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy 7 remake!!!!!!!

I'm soooooooo excited who els is excited about ff7 remake?

Re: Final Fantasy 7 remake!!!!!!!

Me!!!

But I imagine the soonest we can expect to see it released is 2019, if not 2020. If Square Enix's development hell cycle of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 is any indication... Yeaaah.. But hey! At least we know FFVII remake is now in the pipeline. ^_^
    Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
    Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Can't wait to play this classic in new graphics and with voices
      Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

Comment

I am insanely excited for this. IMO of all the Final Fantasy games that really deserved to be redone, it's VII.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARTANPhelixia View Post
          I am insanely excited for this. IMO of all the Final Fantasy games that really deserved to be redone, it's VII.
          LOL, starting a debate?

I like FF7-FF9. They all deserve some kind of remake. A lot of people just loved FF7 a little bit more... it even has its own movie.
          To answer the topic, I am pretty excited. I do not know how I will play it though.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
          twitter| twitch

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Eros View Post
            LOL, starting a debate?

I like FF7-FF9. They all deserve some kind of remake. A lot of people just loved FF7 a little bit more... it even has its own movie.
            To answer the topic, I am pretty excited. I do not know how I will play it though.
            :mvagree:

Thought 7-8-9 were the top three in the series in my opinion as. Granted, stopped playing after 10 because of the battle system changes. Sure hope we don't have to wait another four-five years, but that's kind of what I foresee with it's release as well.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Eros View Post
              LOL, starting a debate?
              Oh no, not intentionally! I just mean from a graphical standpoint and from the fan base for it. Of all the FF games to replay, FFVII has been the hardest for me because the bowling-pin arms and other blocky pieces are such an eyesore. It's only made worse by the fact that Crisis Core was so beautiful and the gameplay was so well done, it was like a tease.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love FFIX it's one of my favorites. Honestly, my favorite is FFIV. If *that* had an HD remake (and not like the weird chibi-styled remake it got on the DS, I'd probably lose my mind.

Comment

One of the best things to be announced at E3! Looking forward to seeing it when it's development is complete.

Formerly known as Stryder on the PMS/H20 Forums

Comment

Originally posted by SPARTANPhelixia View Post
                  Oh no, not intentionally! I just mean from a graphical standpoint and from the fan base for it. Of all the FF games to replay, FFVII has been the hardest for me because the bowling-pin arms and other blocky pieces are such an eyesore.
                  I mean as a little kid, I liked playing FF7. The graphics totally gotten better, but you're right though. I didn't really mind the graphics when I was younger, but now... I totally have. Maybe the remake will remove the bowling-pin arms.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
                  twitter| twitch

Comment

https://games.yahoo.com/news/final-f...120500102.html

"Mr. Hashimoto was involved with the advertising and marketing of the original, so like [Mr. Kitase and myself], VII has a strong place in his heart," Nomura explained.

"As preproduction went along and I offered my opinions on what I thought should be done, Mr. [Yoshinori Kitase, director of the original] would ask me how the individual elements should be adjusted in fine detail. It was very perplexing."

It wasn't until Nomura checked an internal company presentation that he realised he was director.

This came as a shock to Nomura. He is currently busy directing Kingdom Hearts 3, which doesn't have a release date.

"So I called up Mr. Kitase and said, 'It says that I’m the director for some reason.' To which he replied, 'Of course it does'’" Nomura added.
                    Apparently Nomura had no idea he was going to be directing this. I love that exchange between him and Kitase-san. :mvgiggle:

Comment

I wonder if they will keep the same combat system from the original game

Comment

Working...
                      X