Re: Fallout 4?

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
    Forget that if you sign up to be my companion u must die for me lmao
    Lmao they are supposed to protect me but I end up protecting them haha

Leave a comment:

• Deuces56 H2O
    replied

i pre-ordered it the day the trailor launched lol and have been finishing up my achievements on fallout 3 getting ready and more hyped for it

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied

Originally posted by PMS Shy Achvmnt View Post
    Omg haha I always make dogmeat and fawkes leave if I think they might die XD
    Forget that if you sign up to be my companion u must die for me lmao

Leave a comment:

• PMS Shy Achvmnt
    replied

Yea I remember shooting three mini nukes at it and it didint die and I was like forget this fawkes u need to sacrifice yourself for me lmao
    Omg haha I always make dogmeat and fawkes leave if I think they might die XD

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied

Oh god I hated those big things lol Um I looked at some different things and a lot of people were saying it could be released this year, they had some good reasons to back it up. But I figure the E3 conference is our best bet
    Yea I remember shooting three mini nukes at it and it didint die and I was like forget this fawkes u need to sacrifice yourself for me lmao

Leave a comment:

• PMS Shy Achvmnt
    replied

Originally posted by H2O Ironhide View Post
    It wouldn't be a Bethesda game if it wasn't buggy and glitchy.

I utilized multiple save files and that saved my problems on both Fallout 3 and New Vegas. So excited for Fallout 4. It'll hold me over until Mass Effect 4 :mvboogie:
    For Fallout 3 I'm around 400 saves So I'm right there with you. Never played Mass Effect though.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Ironhide
    replied

It wouldn't be a Bethesda game if it wasn't buggy and glitchy.

I utilized multiple save files and that saved my problems on both Fallout 3 and New Vegas. So excited for Fallout 4. It'll hold me over until Mass Effect 4 :mvboogie:

Leave a comment:

• PMS Shy Achvmnt
    replied

Omg I used fawkes all the time too till he got killed by that huge ass super mutant when do u think fallout 4 will be released?
    Oh god I hated those big things lol Um I looked at some different things and a lot of people were saying it could be released this year, they had some good reasons to back it up. But I figure the E3 conference is our best bet

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied

Omg I used fawkes all the time too till he got killed by that huge ass super mutant when do u think fallout 4 will be released?

Leave a comment:

• PMS Shy Achvmnt
    replied

Meatdog was my fav. I wonder if anyone from fallout 3 or new vegas will be in fallout 4. I hope it's Ceaser I hated him so I want to get the chance to kill him all over again lol
    Lmao and I made sure that dog was always with me I'm hoping for some of the companions to be in 4 (Like Fawkes who saved my butt more times than I can count lol) Hopefully the E3 conference we will get more details!

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied

And I'm so glad dogmeat and possibly three dog will be in it!
    Meatdog was my fav. I wonder if anyone from fallout 3 or new vegas will be in fallout 4. I hope it's Ceaser I hated him so I want to get the chance to kill him all over again lol

Leave a comment:

• PMS Shy Achvmnt
    replied

Originally posted by CharCal View Post
    If its not multiplayer...Im never seeing you online again lmao!

I remember you one Fallout 3 haha
    I don't believe it will be so it might be a few months before you see me online once it come out lol

Leave a comment:

• PMS Shy Achvmnt
    replied

I know and it's in Boston so it should be really good. I'm still fangirling sooo hard right now lol
    And I'm so glad dogmeat and possibly three dog will be in it!

Leave a comment:

• Callisto H2O
    replied

It's going to be for next Gen which sucks because I have yet to buy and xbox one. But looks like Fallout 4 and Halo 5 are going to push me into buying it.
    If its not multiplayer...Im never seeing you online again lmao!

I remember you one Fallout 3 haha

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied

It's going to be for next Gen which sucks because I have yet to buy and xbox one. But looks like Fallout 4 and Halo 5 are going to push me into buying it.
    Yes get it the xbox one is amazing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X