Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fallout 4?

Originally posted by H2O Ironhide View Post
    It wouldn't be a Bethesda game if it wasn't buggy and glitchy.

I utilized multiple save files and that saved my problems on both Fallout 3 and New Vegas. So excited for Fallout 4. It'll hold me over until Mass Effect 4 :mvboogie:
    For Fallout 3 I'm around 400 saves So I'm right there with you. Never played Mass Effect though.
    Love to PmsPhoniexRaine | Rabbit | Grunt | Callisto | Lightning | Deuces
    Twitter | Facebook | GT:Pms Shy Achvmnt | Follow me on Twitch!

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Shy Achvmnt View Post
      Oh god I hated those big things lol Um I looked at some different things and a lot of people were saying it could be released this year, they had some good reasons to back it up. But I figure the E3 conference is our best bet
      Yea I remember shooting three mini nukes at it and it didint die and I was like forget this fawkes u need to sacrifice yourself for me lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
        Yea I remember shooting three mini nukes at it and it didint die and I was like forget this fawkes u need to sacrifice yourself for me lmao
        Omg haha I always make dogmeat and fawkes leave if I think they might die XD

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Shy Achvmnt View Post
          Omg haha I always make dogmeat and fawkes leave if I think they might die XD
          Forget that if you sign up to be my companion u must die for me lmao

Comment

i pre-ordered it the day the trailor launched lol and have been finishing up my achievements on fallout 3 getting ready and more hyped for it

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              Forget that if you sign up to be my companion u must die for me lmao
              Lmao they are supposed to protect me but I end up protecting them haha

Comment

Working...
              X