• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fallout 4?

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
    They patched most of the glitches so give it another try
    Oh good!!
    Love to PmsPhoniexRaine | Rabbit | Grunt | Callisto | Lightning | Deuces
    Twitter | Facebook | GT:Pms Shy Achvmnt | Follow me on Twitch!

Comment

Definitly interested. Looks amazing!
      sigpic
      Go Kopperteam!:mvshakefist: Halo division FTW!
      You just can't hate these two: H2O MighTyx GuNz, H2O Craigievar. :mvreallyhappy:

Comment

I am prepared for more fallout!

Need more fallout. Gotta have more fallout.
        tomorrow (noun) - a mystical land where 99% of all human
        productivity, motivation, and achievement is stored.

Stream | YouTube | Thanks for signature Chaser!

Comment

It's going to be for next Gen which sucks because I have yet to buy and xbox one. But looks like Fallout 4 and Halo 5 are going to push me into buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Shy Achvmnt View Post
            It looked so good! I honestly can't wait!
            I know and it's in Boston so it should be really good. I'm still fangirling sooo hard right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by h2o yogurt View Post
              i am prepared for more fallout!

Need more fallout. Gotta have more fallout.
              more fallout!!!!

Comment

It's going to be for next Gen which sucks because I have yet to buy and xbox one. But looks like Fallout 4 and Halo 5 are going to push me into buying it.
                Yes get it the xbox one is amazing

Comment

If its not multiplayer...Im never seeing you online again lmao!

I remember you one Fallout 3 haha

*H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                  Rabbit | Canadian | MightyGunz | Mercy | Reikura | Ratchet
                  Trouble Makers: Ironhide , Snowbunnie , Techno , Clovir
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

I know and it's in Boston so it should be really good. I'm still fangirling sooo hard right now lol
                    And I'm so glad dogmeat and possibly three dog will be in it!

Comment

Originally posted by CharCal View Post
                      If its not multiplayer...Im never seeing you online again lmao!

I remember you one Fallout 3 haha
                      I don't believe it will be so it might be a few months before you see me online once it come out lol

Comment

And I'm so glad dogmeat and possibly three dog will be in it!
                        Meatdog was my fav. I wonder if anyone from fallout 3 or new vegas will be in fallout 4. I hope it's Ceaser I hated him so I want to get the chance to kill him all over again lol

Comment

Meatdog was my fav. I wonder if anyone from fallout 3 or new vegas will be in fallout 4. I hope it's Ceaser I hated him so I want to get the chance to kill him all over again lol
                          Lmao and I made sure that dog was always with me I'm hoping for some of the companions to be in 4 (Like Fawkes who saved my butt more times than I can count lol) Hopefully the E3 conference we will get more details!

Comment

Omg I used fawkes all the time too till he got killed by that huge ass super mutant when do u think fallout 4 will be released?

Comment

Omg I used fawkes all the time too till he got killed by that huge ass super mutant when do u think fallout 4 will be released?
                              Oh god I hated those big things lol Um I looked at some different things and a lot of people were saying it could be released this year, they had some good reasons to back it up. But I figure the E3 conference is our best bet

Comment

It wouldn't be a Bethesda game if it wasn't buggy and glitchy.

I utilized multiple save files and that saved my problems on both Fallout 3 and New Vegas. So excited for Fallout 4. It'll hold me over until Mass Effect 4 :mvboogie:

Signature credit to Chaser :mvboogie:

Comment

Working...
                                X