Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Elder Scrolls Online Is . . .

Ditching Subscriptions!

Beginning June 9th, you can join your friends on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to play The Elder Scrolls Online – Tamriel Unlimited… with no game subscription fees!
    Yay! Can't wait! Of course there will be microtransactions and the premium membership option which requires a monthly fee.

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Is . . .

Ditching subscriptions but offering premium membership is always an interesting transition... sometimes it totally blows. But hey! Now I'll actually go back and play it cause I don't have money to pay for something I was rarely playing.

DDO is a prime example of a game I wish would've stayed pay-to-play cause it changed for the worse after going premium membership Just really hope ESO doesn't

Find Me: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube | Player.me | Blog | League: Oriana

Comment

It kind of reminds me of SWTOR. It went free-to-play, but the free version was pretty slim. You could pay a one-time fee of $5 and it opened up more stuff or pay the subscription which opened up everything. I paid the $5 and that's it, lol. It was still really fun though.

Comment

I might actually play this now that it's ditching the subscriptions.

♦Ardrox | Azrael | Heavenly | Keeba | Ovaryacting | Sassy | Solincia♦
        twitter | facebook | twitch

Comment

i would actually play it probably on both consoles now that they aren't requiring monthly fees

Comment

Ooooh! I've always wanted to play ESO but being a student has made it difficult to justify paying a monthly subscription xD
            I wonder what will happen to everyone who paid the subscription fees though? Will the premium membership stay the same? Hmm..

Aww Spock..
            Twitter|Instagram|PSN: PMS_Sugarpuff

Comment

According to the press release, previous PC/Mac players will be automatically enrolled into ESO Plus (premium) and begin enjoying its membership privileges

Comment

Originally posted by RaylaDevine PMS View Post
                According to the press release, previous PC/Mac players will be automatically enrolled into ESO Plus (premium) and begin enjoying its membership privileges
                Sweet! I might download it again on my PC. I actually played during the beta and even release and loved it! But with all my other expenses I couldn't afford it :/ I might end up picking it up on the one as well or might stick to PC I'm undecided.

Shout out to my PMS! PMS Snowbunnie!

Comment

Sonico was telling me about this. xD

Wooohoo. So glad i never got for PC lol

*H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                  Rabbit | Canadian | MightyGunz | Mercy | Reikura | Ratchet
                  Trouble Makers: Ironhide , Snowbunnie , Techno , Clovir
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Great news. Played the beta on PC and well seems my controller hands had a real rough go of it.
                    girl....woman....childlike empress.

Comment

I saw the 1.6 patch notes, great to see the class system finally getting some much needed rebalancing. I will be coming back to play with the F2P model. Theres some great pvp content in TESO, just be sure to pick the same allegiance as your friends when you make your character.
                      /) (\
                      Brohoofs to my fellow Battleponies;
                      Aperture, BlueJay, Nova, Chaser, Pony, PRISMA,
                      Fluttershy 007 and Arcadian

Comment

Working...
                      X