Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New XBOX Revealed Tomorrow!!!

Favorite quote, "this is rocket science stuff."

You know, because they are putting stuff into orbit....
    tomorrow (noun) - a mystical land where 99% of all human
    productivity, motivation, and achievement is stored.

Stream | YouTube | Thanks for signature Chaser!

Comment

Also, Sony's stock went up today as well.
      tomorrow (noun) - a mystical land where 99% of all human
      productivity, motivation, and achievement is stored.

Stream | YouTube | Thanks for signature Chaser!

Comment

I like it and I don't like it...

I thought the kinect features were quite interesting. I quite like the idea of 'Snapping' a skype call to one side of my screen whilst I'm playing a game. I also loved the COD Ghosts and Forza previews.

But with all the apps and television and music and skype features, will it still feel like a gaming console?

As a firm xbox fan for the last 6 years, for the first time ever I am actually interested in what Sony will have to say at E3.

Aww Spock..
        Twitter|Instagram|PSN: PMS_Sugarpuff

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Yogurt View Post
          Favorite quote, "this is rocket science stuff."

You know, because they are putting stuff into orbit....
          i believe it has more to do with the fact that we were putting people in space with computers less powerful than this gaming console today.

I'm mixed. I like it, Ghosts looks awesome (if that dog dies im going to be pissed). I guess i was more disappointed because i wanted to see games. But obviously M$ has a different goal in mind with the console. And for what they are aiming for, theres nothing better on the market. I personally don't really use cable TV, so that part was null. However being able to seamlessly switch from game to movie to w/e you want is pretty fantastic. And it seemed like the voice commands were much more diverse and direct.

I definitely feel like M$ is going for the niche buyer who wants a gaming platform but wants something much more for every piece of media.

Where i feel Sony is focusing on bringing gamers together in games and creating a community that Sony hasn't really flourished as much as XBL has (No offense PS3 gamers).

I will be purchasing both, theres no reason to fan and drool over just one when they both are targeting completely different audiences IMO. And they will also both have great title exclusives that i can't wait to experience on both consoles.

Comment

Ok I have not even looked at the new console yet but from what I am reading it is starting to sound like they hooked up kinect to a PC and added in a bluetooth controller. Am I wrong?
            CRAZY IS BACK PEOPLE.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

Comment

Meh...I'm on the fence for this one.

I like how they're integrating Skype with the Xbox ONE, however...it will be so glitchy to start, it'll be unbelievable. If it's as glitchy as I think it'll be, I won't be a happy customer, cause I'm on Skype ALL THE TIME.

On to the release titles... I feel Forza 5 will be a pretty big success, considering the entire series was a huge success. Quantum Break looks to be pretty intriguing, I mean, it just looks interesting. Call of Duty Ghosts looks really good, except for all I saw was the release trailer... But in the trailer, the graphics still looked really good and what not.

Now, I don't ever watch cable TV, I think I should just cancel all my Family Guy, Lizard Lick Towing (LOL yes, I watch stuff like that), and American Dad episodes and delete them from the DVR. I think controlling your cable box from your Xbox is kinda pointless if you never use it.

The "sleek" design is nothing more than a box with vents in it. Sorry, that's just me. Same goes with the Kinect. It's a webcam boxed up and with a hole cut out for the lens.

All in all, depending on price, I think it might be a good buy. I'm still looking to see what Sony will offer with their PS4.

Comment

IMO--was hoping for something more, seems like theyre pushing away a bit from a gaming console and more like this will be ur everything console, tv/web/game/music.. Not that its all bad but I got a direct tv to watch movies and blu ray player-- wanna listen to music I got my ipod. lol PS4 seems to be doing a good advertising job with theirs so far. Now im sure in the long run i'll probably get both anyway like now because im just a fan of good games, and don't really bother with this whole xbox better then ps3 / ps3 better then xbox. But its still early so we will see what they both got to show coming up at E3.. p.s. ghost actually looked like they really might have made some changes. time will tell on everything. either way if ur a gamer u win at the end

Comment

im on the fence with ghosts to me it always seemed treyarc was the one making changes or trying to hopefully ghosts turns out to be worth it

Signature credit to Chaser :mvboogie:

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Chaser View Post
                    :mvagree:
                    Not happy I won't be able to use my current games…
                    I haven't watched it yet but you won't be able to use you're 360 games? .. . . Bulls**t I already don't like this.

H2O Nomad YOU LOST2ACHICK♥ Kyptic XII ♥ Itachi H2o
                    EST 2011

ex Halo Xbox Co-Recuritment Manager & CoD Xbox Roster Manager

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Pocket Kitten View Post
                      I haven't watched it yet but you won't be able to use you're 360 games? .. . . Bulls**t I already don't like this.
                      neither ps4 nor xbone are backwards compatible.

Comment

That is so freaking stupid. . .

H2O Nomad YOU LOST2ACHICK♥ Kyptic XII ♥ Itachi H2o
                        EST 2011

ex Halo Xbox Co-Recuritment Manager & CoD Xbox Roster Manager

Comment

it looks so ugly!

Comment

Originally posted by H2O SkywalkerX View Post
                            neither ps4 nor xbone are backwards compatible.
                            PS3 was when it was first launched I believe. I could be mistaken, but they eventually phased it out.

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Pocket Kitten View Post
                              That is so freaking stupid. . .
                              That's the price of changing the hardware and some major upgrades. IMO its totally worth it. Not like I'll be selling my xbox anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Steve View Post
                                That's the price of changing the hardware and some major upgrades. IMO its totally worth it. Not like I'll be selling my xbox anyway.
                                I think my biggest grief about it is that it's made to do so much more. I want a gaming console that I just turn on and game. I don't want to have to smooth talk it to turn it on or wave to it to get a response. That's what people are for. I feel like they've just left the gamer behind on this one. Being too focused on making it an all in one for everyone. I just want to game...

Comment

Working...
                                X