Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New XBOX Revealed Tomorrow!!!

Hey Guys!

The New XBOX Reveal is happening 21st May!

Who's Excited?!

Im really getting psyched up for it and also looking forward to seeing the games titles that will be revealed too!

What are you most looking forward to?

Kay x

| #Gleek & #KatyCat |
    | Professional Creative Artist |
    | Steam: PinkiePie91 | PSN: AmethystKacey |
    | ♥ To My H2O TheBiggerStickWins ♥ |

Re: New XBOX Revealed Tomorrow!!!

I'm looking forward to finding out if I will be able to play used games or not and getting a thousand other rumors cleared up.

Honestly, I'm just hoping to not be disappointed.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Originally posted by AlmightyMoa PMS View Post
      I'm looking forward to finding out if I will be able to play used games or not and getting a thousand other rumors cleared up.

Honestly, I'm just hoping to not be disappointed.
      :mvagree: I couldn't have said it better.

Comment

Been looking forward to Kinect 2.0. I wonder what kind of games would complement the updated tech. :mvgiggle:

Comment

I am very excited too Although I dont think I will be buying the new console any time soon... I would still like to keep playing my current one for another few years

Aww Spock..
          Twitter|Instagram|PSN: PMS_Sugarpuff

Comment

I really want to know what the thing is going to look like. Too many concept designs... But the main thing I am wanting to see is the graphics and overall performance of games and the dashboard. I want to know if this Xbox can truly do what they said it can.

^ That is because I want to know how Halo 5 Forge will work and behave with new processors and graphics cards and such...

Comment

Always online, new achiement system, Halo 5 reveal, what Moa said about used games.

Comment

I cannot wait for it, after the reveal I'll have my podcast and do a Q&A (our guest is still TBA) it'll be after the reveal probably 5PM Eastern on the site in my sig, I hope we see a recording/streaming system using twitch like the PS4 with ustream

Me and H2O Crash N Burn's Podcast
                http://Youtube.com/users/bearealgamer/
                My Youtube Channel, www.youtube.com/user/AlexinNJ
                www.bearealgamer.com A website I write for, Check it out!

Comment

Woo! Did you guys see all of the motion and voice commands for Xbox One? So amazed!

Comment

Was lame, expected to see a proper merge between pc and XBOX technologies. Voice Tech was awesome yes, but Google has managed such feats already so I found the announcement a bit underwhelming
                    /) (\
                    Brohoofs to my fellow Battleponies;
                    Aperture, BlueJay, Nova, Chaser, Pony, PRISMA,
                    Fluttershy 007 and Arcadian

Comment

Not impressed, hoping they show more games at e3

Comment

Originally posted by H2O UnReal View Post
                        :mvagree:
                        Not happy I won't be able to use my current games…

Comment

Finally the Pc won't be held back so darn much by the last gen's Consoles, But the new xbox really looks like its being made for more then just gamers , Its pretty much all your Media in one At once lol The Specs on it were also pretty amazing and i doubt we have seen all of its potential yet

Only thing i'm really wondering is about all the downloads iv bought Digital Content etc I mean i can just keep playing it on my 360.. but it would be nice if we can Move all Purchases to the New Xbox
                          Yup I'm Canadian
                          :mvgiggle:

Comment

I was somewhat blown away.. at least we know its "Not always online required", and the hardware specs essentially destroys current console tech. I'm guessing it will be on par with PS4 processing prowess tech and cloud gaming will enhance that experience further.

Also, the instant multi-tasking switching is beastly, plus Xbox One will also include sharing, streaming, editing gaming footage just like PS4's "share" button.. only it may be more advanced than PS4's offering. Nevetheless, being able to seemlessly switch between playing a current game, to watching TV and starting up skype chats is neat. Also, I guess the Kinect will recognize when you pickup your controller and start your game on where you left off. Lots of possibilities.

Also, having the Xbox control my cable box programming seems interesting. It does have an HDMI In and HDMI out port on the back.

And *gasp* .... Halo TV series by 343 studios and Steven Spielberg?!!?!? Bring it on baby!!

Call of Duty Ghosts looked impressive too, will be cool to finally customize your soldier for multiplayer, other than just camo/skin colors that were present in Black Ops, but missing in other CoD's.
                            Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
                            Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

A Brief Summary of the Xbox One Conference:

“YOU GET AMERICAN FOOTBALL, AND YOU GET EUROPEAN FOOTBALL, AND YOU GET FANTASY FOOTBALL, AND EVERYBODY GETS FOOTBALL!”

Originally posted by FantomexX H2O View Post
                              I was somewhat blown away.. at least we know its "Not always online required", and the hardware specs essentially destroys current console tech. I'm guessing it will be on par with PS4 processing prowess tech and cloud gaming will enhance that experience further.

Also, the instant multi-tasking switching is beastly, plus Xbox One will also include sharing, streaming, editing gaming footage just like PS4's "share" button.. only it may be more advanced than PS4's offering. Nevetheless, being able to seemlessly switch between playing a current game, to watching TV and starting up skype chats is neat. Also, I guess the Kinect will recognize when you pickup your controller and start your game on where you left off. Lots of possibilities.

Also, having the Xbox control my cable box programming seems interesting. It does have an HDMI In and HDMI out port on the back.

And *gasp* .... Halo TV series by 343 studios and Steven Spielberg?!!?!? Bring it on baby!!

Call of Duty Ghosts looked impressive too, will be cool to finally customize your soldier for multiplayer, other than just camo/skin colors that were present in Black Ops, but missing in other CoD's.
                              I didn't see anything mentioned about always online/offline. Did they address that?

Originally posted by H2O UnReal View Post
                              +1

Halo, and Star Wars, and and exclusives, and other stuffs.

P.S. Was I the only one who thought the controller was kind of ugly?

Comment

Working...
                              X