Call Of Duty:Ghosts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Of Duty:Ghosts

So does anyone know what's going to be new other than the new engine they're using?

Or maybe what y'all would like to see as well?

I'm actually looking forward to something new in the Call Of Duty franchise.
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

Re: Call Of Duty:Ghosts

Im not im getting tired of. Call of duty all together

I would like to say I love this clan and everyone in it
    lil bros:zoombunnie

Comment

omg im so ready.. cant u tell lol

Comment

I preordered today

Comment

I like how this new game is coming out right on the heels of black ops 2. Activision can't wait to make more money.
          The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Gotham View Post
            I like how this new game is coming out right on the heels of black ops 2. Activision can't wait to make more money.
            Idk when its coming out but CoD games usually come out every November.

They should have taken a break like they said they would....probably taken a year off cause thats why ppl that have been playing CoD since the beginning are bored & tired of CoD....& somehow still buy the game, like me

Comment

Originally posted by H2O QuoTez View Post
              Idk when its coming out but CoD games usually come out every November.

They should have taken a break like they said they would....probably taken a year off cause thats why ppl that have been playing CoD since the beginning are bored & tired of CoD....& somehow still buy the game, like me
              ya I agree I'm getting tired of COD but I pre order anyways

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Gotham View Post
                They have been doing this for a LONG time. I wish CoD would be more like Battlefield: release a new title every other year.

Comment

even though cod is the same I prefer it over battlefield that series went down hill after the first in my opinion

Signature credit to Chaser :mvboogie:

Comment

Im hoping for some good changed, like a lot of the military shooters but usually stick with COD, im hopeing that it comes out for next gen and its not just a port. Also guys remember even though black ops 2 just came out which I agree with some of u they should've waited a lil longer, u have treyarch and infinity ward working on each title, so from what I understand IW started working on ghost sometime after MW3 came out. But weather its good or bad or the same or not i'll probably be one of those playing it. lol

Comment

The new engine will be key to their success or it's failure, there is alot that could be added or taken away from the game. I hope for one that they add a more refined spawn system, yet as much as i hope it will change... It never will because of the selection of spawns in ratio as to how many people are in that area, so we will always have someone spawning behind us. I would like to see the lag compensation taken out... That is a big one for me! I'm sick of being on 4 bar connection and getting first shots off but still being killed and the kill cam showing that i have not fired anything.

I would also like to see a female playable character in the mix, but not in such a way that they are harder to hit because they are slimmer or have a smaller head, but just so everyone has a choice on who they want to play as, maybe adding some coloured camo to your character like Rainbow 6 had. I don't wish to see perks like commando and last stand make a return in the new Call of Duty as i think they had a real winner losing perks like that for BO2. I also don't wish to see wasted game types like party games in the new game, as to me they are not fun. (I know some people like them but thats just my opinion)

As for the story line and new characters within that, I'm past my days of caring what the story line will be. As so many games do not live up to expectation and thus being let down by it, don't get me wrong it could be a all new amazing story line but we shall see.

I just hope it does not fail compared to previous Call of Duty games, as alot can go wrong with a new engine, but a lot can work as well, but we can see what it looks like when they reveal it later this month. Hopefully it will be at Eurogamer this year so i get to play it early like i have done for the last 3 titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X