Black mesa is being released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black mesa is being released!

For those of whom play, have played, or even heard of the game Half-Life, the older, original one that is, you might have also heard that a mod was underway for it that would completely overhaul the graphics/display.

Big news for those of whom have been waiting for it since it's original release-story in '09:

IT. IS. COMING!

Check the site @ www.blackmesasource.com for the countdown and/or More!

Re: Black mesa is being released!

Originally posted by H2O FireHazard772 View Post
    For those of whom play, have played, or even heard of the game Half-Life, the older, original one that is, you might have also heard that a mod was underway for it that would completely overhaul the graphics/display.

Big news for those of whom have been waiting for it since it's original release-story in '09:

IT. IS. COMING!

Check the site @ www.blackmesasource.com for the countdown and/or More!

Krevan and I were just talking about this the other day and were super stoked over all the recent footage and chatter happening. OMG I cannot tell you how pumped I am to get my hands on this.
    ᴰᵒᶜ :mvcelebration: ᴿᵉᵛˣ ᴾᴹˢ

Comment

Ikr?

It's kinda sad though they changed some of the voice dialogue though, such as when you push the cart at the beginning and the scientists are yelling. Might be saying the same thing, but it's When they say it.. Not too big of a deal though, just brought some humor to the game somewhat.

Can't wait to see what all has changed! :mvsmile:

Comment

OMG YES!! now we need episode 3!

Snipes McGee

Comment

Perhaps we need episode 3

Comment

Episode 3 in a Nutshell:

Gordon wakes up on the tram system back in Black Mesa, and you realize that HL1, BS, O4, HL2, Ep1, Ep2 were all just an elaborate dream (turns out that tram ride is longer than it seems), and Episode 3 is what really happens on the day that Gordon arrives at the Anomalous Materials lab. Also, Gman finally takes off his face (yes, takes off his face) and you find out that Gman is really Gabe Newell.

OnTopic: For both of you talking about Ep3. BMS isn't made by Valve, so demanding Ep3 from this team is pointless.

Also another pointless factoid... cman2k, Project Lead for BMS is now Lead Environment Artist for the new Neverwinter game.
            Last edited by H2O Krevan; 09-14-2012, 05:22 AM.

Comment

I downloaded it and started playing it. It's a fun game with not too many changes! My only question is: is there a way we can get this to work with Synergy, or another way to co-op the campaign. The only thing better than throwing office supplies at people before the cascade: two people throwing office supplies at people before the cascade!

Comment

now we need episode 3!

Comment

Working...
                X