Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guild Wars 2!

Originally posted by Sheryl PMS View Post
    Ive gotten into the 14+ areas and the problem seems to go away at that point... (basically after the FIRST area of lowbie-ness). I've been able to group with my b/f easily since then. It may just be because of so many low level players continuously playing that there is so much crazy overflow and not being able to group with people =(
    Might just be it. Which, if that's the case, that's great. I wish I hadn't of ran into log in problems yesterday/headstart midnight and had to wait until 11am to get in.

Now to freakin' get my levels so I'm not in the noob area anymore! xD
    ᴰᵒᶜ :mvcelebration: ᴿᵉᵛˣ ᴾᴹˢ

Comment

so if anybody is trying to play add me Swoop Da Loop lvl 21 asuran elementalist =)

Snipes McGee

Comment

this game any worth it. i thinking about getting it but idk. lol

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Ibrox View Post
          this game any worth it. i thinking about getting it but idk. lol
          To be perfectly honest, it can be an acquired taste. However, if you've played the original Guild Wars or Rift or WoW you'll definitely enjoy Guild Wars 2. The starting areas for each race are lush, beautiful, and functional. They might seem larger than needed but once you start exploring and taking into account the sheer numbers of people coming into the game it clicks into place and seems just the right size.

The races are diverse and the professions are revitalized and improved upon from the original game. Plus the new ones that were invented and added for GW2 are not only a welcomed addition but add another exciting element to battle and strategy that, I hate to say, would have made the first game even better.

Right now, seeing as I'm just lvl12, I haven't fully experienced all there is of the game but from what I've seen, done, and all the events that I've just stumbled upon while running around willy-nilly have shown me that not only is this game worth the 60-150$ you're willing to spend but also that it's going to reimburse me every single penny of my purchase just from sheer playability, grouping, and experience.

Take a look at their site: Guild Wars 2 and browse their media sections. Just take everything in! Then, head on over to youtube and take a look at the various gameplay footage people have been posting. (If you don't want to be spoiled too much just search some of the con footage of the demo they had up.)

Be well informed and, hopefully, come play with us!

Comment

thanks. i played wow for some time. but that game drained me and since then ive not gotten back into mmo because they just seem all the same other than game name an what not lol. ill see i guess. id like to get back into them but i dont know if this is the game for that. ill just keep watching live stream for now and see.

Comment

i got the game. name is ibroxx. on your guys server

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Ibrox View Post
                i got the game. name is ibroxx. on your guys server
                Sweet! Hope to catch you in game sometime. ;D

Comment

so did anybody create the guild yet?, i would like an invite if so so we can start earning guild points

Snipes McGee

Comment

I always see Gallow online! Her 'tag' is Church.2350 Add her and msg her once you come online so you can get an invite =)

Much <3: Big Sis Lethal Vixen PMS. Fave Troll ElektraFox PMS
                    My Awesomeous H2O **H2O Villain**

Comment

Yep, I'm always around. Swoop, I just need your account name and I'll have that invite off in no time. ;D

Comment

For everyone on Stormbluff Isle, here's the community site for the server: Stormbluff Community. This is a great tool to meet new people on our server and see what other Guilds are up to!

Comment

seven nights.8642 just started.

^ By Cassikins

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Seven Nights View Post
                            seven nights.8642 just started.
                            Gotcha in and covered! Hope to group with you in-game sometimes.

Comment

Now they should be back with digital copies I'll download it
                              www.facebook.com/jet.anderson

Collective instrumental work from the Anderson brothers...:mvguitar:

Comment

the new server system makes me sad face, it was so much simpler in GW1
                                /) (\
                                Brohoofs to my fellow Battleponies;
                                Aperture, BlueJay, Nova, Chaser, Pony, PRISMA,
                                Fluttershy 007 and Arcadian

Comment

Working...
                                X