Guild Wars 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars 2!

Its finally here!!! (if you pre-ordered), i was wondering if anyone else is playing, i will be on sorrows furnace

Snipes McGee

Re: Guild Wars 2!

Originally posted by H2O Swoop View Post
    Its finally here!!! (if you pre-ordered), i was wondering if anyone else is playing, i will be on sorrows furnace
    Currently waiting to get in and I'm frustrated as all get out because Doc's already in and she's totes taunting me (but not really). xD

I'm heading over to Stormbluff Isles when I get in. Hope to see you roaming around in there somewhere ;D
    ᴰᵒᶜ :mvcelebration: ᴿᵉᵛˣ ᴾᴹˢ

Comment

what server are we playing on....

Comment

Originally posted by Kestral H2O View Post
        what server are we playing on....
        Stormbluff Isles is what Omen said so that's where I'm assuming we're all going. I'm a little twitchy atm because I'm reinstalling since it wouldn't let me login. Gonna be so mad if I have to send a freakin' support ticket in.

Comment

Im playing on stormbluff isles too

Comment

I'm having the worst luck actually logging in and I'm about ready to throw things. Poor Doc is listening to me whine on Skype about this. It refuses to log me in! D: How about everyone else?

Comment

I am in Hedge and the servers are ddowwnnnnnnnnn

Thank you Sheryl PMS for the userbars!
              The stream is currently
              Facebook|Twitter|Twitch
              Big Sis - Church PMS|Lil Sis - PMS Paine

Comment

It just started and servers are down???? Crazy Sauce
                :mvpmsh2o:SkyWind|Tranz|Steve|Psycho:mvsuprisehug:

Comment

I'm starting on Yak's Bend since I have friends there... once guesting is available, I will do 'guest' on Stormbluff Isles... unless my friends happen to change their mind on the server In any case, I read that guesting isn't up until the free server transfers go away...since it doesnt make sense to have it yet.

Did anyone else have problems with grouping with people and staying within the same 'overflow' ? Even the "Join In" option gave an error... I'm hoping they fixed that because it's not that much fun unless you can play with your friends >.<

Btw, did we post somewhere for people's names?

Much <3: Big Sis Lethal Vixen PMS. Fave Troll ElektraFox PMS
                  My Awesomeous H2O **H2O Villain**

Comment

the whole problem of getting kicked to overflow is going to keep going on all week i feel , defiantly until the game actually releases and not just early access just like any other MMO that comes out they're servers can never handle the first week.
                    im TORN!! what server i want now, i have an ele in sorrows furnace already with my friends but i also wouyd LOVE to play with my fellow PMS|H2O, such hard decisions

Snipes McGee

Comment

i only ran into a few friends, i dont see too many members playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kestral H2O View Post
                        i only ran into a few friends, i dont see too many members playing.
                        Honestly I think it's the Overflow that's getting us separated and unable to party together. PMS Doc and I were playing today but we kept getting pushed to different Overflow areas so we could never team up and I'm thinking that's what's happening with a lot of us.

I'll be playing again in an hour (YAY dinner) so if anyone wants to try to party up or something add me: Church.2350

Comment

hopfully after the game releases for everyone and they have an idea of how many people are going to be on their servers they can fix that whole overload server thing

Snipes McGee

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Swoop View Post
                            hopfully after the game releases for everyone and they have an idea of how many people are going to be on their servers they can fix that whole overload server thing
                            We can only hope but I'm thinking the overflow might actually keep steady throughout the lifetime of GW2 until the servers are tripled. (I do not even understand why they thought their initial stress testing was going to be a good gauge of what it was actually going to be like when things went live. There were not nearly enough people on during the beta despite the numbers!)

I'm just hoping that they get it relatively fixed up to where people can jump into overflows together to make it easier for guilds/groups to gather and scrim.

Comment

Ive gotten into the 14+ areas and the problem seems to go away at that point... (basically after the FIRST area of lowbie-ness). I've been able to group with my b/f easily since then. It may just be because of so many low level players continuously playing that there is so much crazy overflow and not being able to group with people =(

Much <3: Big Sis Lethal Vixen PMS. Fave Troll ElektraFox PMS
                              My Awesomeous H2O **H2O Villain**

Comment

Working...
                              X