Street Fighter X Tekken questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter X Tekken questions

Anyone know what the multiplayer modes are called? And if the 4 player means all from different systems over the internet or you and your partner have to be on the same system?

My PMS girl, Coolsvilla! :mvpmsh2o: The bestestest PMS Girl in the world!

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken questions

Street Fighter is a 1987 arcade game,
    Developed by Capcom,
    Produced by the company and the inaugural game in the Street Fighter series,
    While it did not achieve the same worldwide popularity as its sequel Street Fighter II when it was first released.
    essay samples

Comment

http://www.capcom-europe.com/blog/20...ble-new-modes/

That's pretty much covers all your questions.

Pandora is still something I'm iffy about. When I played the demo with it, it just kept going off instead of switching characters and was just frustrating. Grrr!!!

As far as 4 player fights, you guys have to all be on the same console as far as I know. Not sure if Vita and PS3 will support cross platform action but I haven't heard anything thus far.
      Read my stuff on Nerdistdotcom!

Comment

Actually, I seen a video released by capcom today that shows you can have 4 player online on all different systems So you can be home and a friend in another country can team up and play together through all the modes.

Check this video out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbY8CuTSNSo&nomobile=1

My PMS girl, Coolsvilla! :mvpmsh2o: The bestestest PMS Girl in the world!

Comment

Ah! That's neat!

We need to have an SFxT division or meet up or something. I really, really do want to get into fighting games again.
          Read my stuff on Nerdistdotcom!

Comment

I think I might actually try this game, even though I suck horribly at fighting games, lol. It just looks so fun to play

Comment

getting it today

Link we gotta get up support for one more attempt at a fighter's division.i had so much fun the lil while i was part of it

Comment

Wow, now I definitely have to get this game. Question is, what system are you all buying this for?

I'm mostly an exclusive Xbox 360 gamer, while I also have a PS3 but very few titles for it.
                And I guess the reason there may never be a division for this is because of not having a good player lobby, its capped at 2 players for tag, 4 players if the division is fighting each other.

PS3 doesn't have a party chat feature while in-game, or at least none that I know of. Tho the PS Vita has such a feature.. ironic huh..

Xbox 360 has party chat lobby, so that would work.
                Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
                Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Before I bought this game I played it at gamestop on PS3 and it was pretty cool so i bought it for xbox. I like it im just wondering if there are an characters that we can unlock and how. I went to the website and didnt see anything about it. do you all know anything about it or if its even possible?

Comment

I was wondering if the tekken characters are any good.
                    The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

Comment

I have yet to get this game but i'm hoping that when i do that another fighter's division will start up again.
                      why are you all up in my George Forman?:mvconfused:
                      life goes on,you just gotta keep it moving
                      get like me and get a sigbar from cassierose

Comment

Do we have a fighters division yet? I didn't think we did. The last idea I heard about didn't pass trial.
                        Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
                        Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

no we just have forza cod gears halo gotham city imposters and who knows what else.

Comment

We had it, Failed 3 Times, I say with this game SFxT Division would be cool

Comment

i have the game now.hit me up folks.still learning the game and the characters

Comment

Working...
                              X