Please Resident Evil 6...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Resident Evil 6...

don't disappoint me like RE5 did. All I have to say. You look really lovely, but 5 did too, and it was a bust. So please... don't do what 5 did. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmC1lZeQad4
    "They're all reactions! One thing begets the next. A man has a weakness, he's flawed. That flaw leads him to guilt. The guilt leads him to shame. The shame he compensates with pride and vanity. And when pride fails, despair takes over and they all lead to his destruction. It will become his fate... Something's gotta stop the flow."

Re: Please Resident Evil 6...

5 was announced verrrrry early on in it's production. There was no co-op originally, and it looked as if there were a ton of enemies to kill. Now 5 wasn't that bad for me, I thought it was ok. 6 looks promising, and this time they've put a lot of effort into this reveal so I'm confident it'll be great.

Though going off RE4 and RE5, if you compared the original trailers (RE4 was an entirely different game and they scrapped it, started from scratch!!) then I think we should keep in mind the game may change from what it looks like (though the fact they have a release date and promos everywhere, I doubt it).
    sigpic
    <3 Gallow|Paine <3 :mvsuprisehug:

Comment

I am so excited for re6! Hope they incorporate a good multiplayer.... Would like to see some version of mercenaies again too!
      sigpic
      Thank you H2O OldSkool for the AWESOME Sig <3 <3

Comment

*Cough* look at the logo "6" for a little bit... Does anyone see what I see?
        I'll miss you all

Comment

I'm excited for Resident Evil6 and ^ What do you see in 6?
          sigpic
          PMS CaLi Girl :mvpmsh2o: H2O Triceology
          My Homies H2O Mad Killah , H2O EssenceOf-a-G and H2O MajorBeast

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Triceology View Post
            I'm excited for Resident Evil6 and ^ What do you see in 6?
            I'd rather not just type it out, it is rather lewd. I'm sure you can google it if you can't see it.
            I'll miss you all

Comment

Working...
            X