Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Ops: Best Gun...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

    Originally posted by SkywalkerX View Post
    i've been trying to utilize the G11, but it's so random and inconsistant, sometimes a 3 burst to their chest and they drop, sometimes you get the same thing and they spray you down. i hate inconsistancy
    Thanks for at least giving it a try. It's consistently inconsistent and I love it. :mvreallyhappy:


    Felicity, Bizarro Fox, & TiNkTiNk = Best Little Sisters!!!!Best H2O = H2O Ryuusei
    Harpy, Sissy, Cougar, VballChick, Ruby, Mercury, Diablo, Skittles, Atarla, Unleashed, Cupcake
    PMS TheSkittles «Partners In Crime...Practice Stuff FOREVER » Lady Eve PMS

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

      lol, i unlocked the G11, had tons of fun, racked up the kills.... then I prestiged.

      | ♥ [ AngieFaSho PMS / Vamp PMS / H2O Sneakthe1337 / ♥ my Mexican ] ♥ |

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

        I agree with the consistent inconsistency of the G11. As mentioned - there's no real reason to use it over the M16 imo. If I could put on any scope i wanted I'd probably use it more (same with tossing a silencer on).

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

          ...Death machine
          sigpic
          WMJ + CJE = 831

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

            Originally posted by Rip View Post
            I agree with the consistent inconsistency of the G11. As mentioned - there's no real reason to use it over the M16 imo. If I could put on any scope i wanted I'd probably use it more (same with tossing a silencer on).
            It's not practical for it to have Silencer with the way the gun is made. Personally I love it. Iron Sights = FAMAS from MW2. I honestly don't have any problems with it what so ever. And even if it's inconsistent it has larger magazine sizes, has less delay between the bursts than the M16 and it's actually extremely accurate, just like the M16.
            Last edited by H2O Ryuusei; 11-21-2010, 06:43 PM.
            The best PMS member EVER as well as being my PMS, Lady Eve. Beware of her. She'll kill everything in sight, including you, if you're not careful!

            Trust me, I learned the above statements from experience. xD

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

              Originally posted by PMS baybay_ View Post
              lol, i unlocked the G11, had tons of fun, racked up the kills.... then I prestiged.
              ditto. :/


              Felicity, Bizarro Fox, & TiNkTiNk = Best Little Sisters!!!!Best H2O = H2O Ryuusei
              Harpy, Sissy, Cougar, VballChick, Ruby, Mercury, Diablo, Skittles, Atarla, Unleashed, Cupcake
              PMS TheSkittles «Partners In Crime...Practice Stuff FOREVER » Lady Eve PMS

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

                M16 all the way for me over 700 kills with it and i havent even prestiged once


                Signature credit to Chaser :mvboogie:

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

                  I already posted but Skorpion with grip and a Makarov with upgraded Iron sights

                  Perk 1: Lightweight
                  Perk 2: Hardened
                  Perk 3: Tactical mask

                  Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

                    Ak-47 for me!
                    PMS octocookiePMS MartipartyPMS Saralishous

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

                      G11 with Low Scope <333 I beast with that thing and people get pissed off with it also best sniper in BO is L96A1 hands down the best in the game... cause it takes skill
                      AK74u great rushing gun...
                      M60 Godly gun

                      "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
                      - Mahatma Ghandi.
                      Jersey Strong | Restore the Shore

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

                        top 3 i use consistantly

                        1. Famas w/ double mags (gives you the same starting ammo as scavenger pro)
                        it's easy to use, limited although erractic recoil, decent damage, nice accuracy at distance plus it has a high rate of fire so up close it can go toe to toe with a SMG.

                        2. Spectre w/ rapid fire. Personal prefence over the 74u. Nothing can beat this upclose. And at near/mid targets it does a goodjob also.

                        3. AK47 w/ reflex. find it better than the commando as the damage is slightly higher, the recoil isn't random it's up and down and the slower rate of fire helps when you fire full auto, the hip fire is almost like the 74u.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

                          Originally posted by H2O CptDownie View Post
                          top 3 i use consistantly

                          1. Famas w/ double mags (gives you the same starting ammo as scavenger pro)
                          it's easy to use, limited although erractic recoil, decent damage, nice accuracy at distance plus it has a high rate of fire so up close it can go toe to toe with a SMG.

                          2. Spectre w/ rapid fire. Personal prefence over the 74u. Nothing can beat this upclose. And at near/mid targets it does a goodjob also.

                          3. AK47 w/ reflex. find it better than the commando as the damage is slightly higher, the recoil isn't random it's up and down and the slower rate of fire helps when you fire full auto, the hip fire is almost like the 74u.
                          I totally agree and don't forget the L96A1 w/ Variable scope.
                          I found how to almost always make the bullet go straight when firing... I'll show you when I get the chance to... just PM me over PSN

                          "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
                          - Mahatma Ghandi.
                          Jersey Strong | Restore the Shore

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

                            GALIL!! no love damn

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

                              Stoner63, AK47, Galil, M14. No need for any other guns.
                              Come raise your lantern to the sky. Can we illuminate this night? We'll dance like heathens 'round a flame. While the world sleeps, we are awake.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

                                Originally posted by H2O Piczel View Post
                                ...Death machine
                                LoL good point!


                                Am I allowed to choose the tomahawk? lol jk. Imma Galil lover. I've tried other guns but the galil is just what i'm used to, what I feel comfortable with. Then there's the spas, absolutely amazing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X