Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

Originally posted by SkywalkerX View Post
    i've been trying to utilize the G11, but it's so random and inconsistant, sometimes a 3 burst to their chest and they drop, sometimes you get the same thing and they spray you down. i hate inconsistancy
    Thanks for at least giving it a try. It's consistently inconsistent and I love it. :mvreallyhappy:

Felicity, Bizarro Fox, & TiNkTiNk = Best Little Sisters!!!!Best H2O = H2O Ryuusei
    Harpy, Sissy, Cougar, VballChick, Ruby, Mercury, Diablo, Skittles, Atarla, Unleashed, Cupcake
    PMS TheSkittles «Partners In Crime...Practice Stuff FOREVER » Lady Eve PMS

Comment

lol, i unlocked the G11, had tons of fun, racked up the kills.... then I prestiged.

| ♥ [ AngieFaSho PMS / Vamp PMS / H2O Sneakthe1337 / ♥ my Mexican ] ♥ |

Comment

I agree with the consistent inconsistency of the G11. As mentioned - there's no real reason to use it over the M16 imo. If I could put on any scope i wanted I'd probably use it more (same with tossing a silencer on).

Comment

...Death machine
          sigpic
          WMJ + CJE = 831

Comment

Originally posted by Rip View Post
            I agree with the consistent inconsistency of the G11. As mentioned - there's no real reason to use it over the M16 imo. If I could put on any scope i wanted I'd probably use it more (same with tossing a silencer on).
            It's not practical for it to have Silencer with the way the gun is made. Personally I love it. Iron Sights = FAMAS from MW2. I honestly don't have any problems with it what so ever. And even if it's inconsistent it has larger magazine sizes, has less delay between the bursts than the M16 and it's actually extremely accurate, just like the M16.
            Last edited by H2O Ryuusei; 11-21-2010, 06:43 PM.
            The best PMS member EVER as well as being my PMS, Lady Eve. Beware of her. She'll kill everything in sight, including you, if you're not careful!

Trust me, I learned the above statements from experience. xD

Comment

Originally posted by PMS baybay_ View Post
              lol, i unlocked the G11, had tons of fun, racked up the kills.... then I prestiged.
              ditto. :/

Felicity, Bizarro Fox, & TiNkTiNk = Best Little Sisters!!!!Best H2O = H2O Ryuusei
              Harpy, Sissy, Cougar, VballChick, Ruby, Mercury, Diablo, Skittles, Atarla, Unleashed, Cupcake
              PMS TheSkittles «Partners In Crime...Practice Stuff FOREVER » Lady Eve PMS

Comment

M16 all the way for me over 700 kills with it and i havent even prestiged once

Signature credit to Chaser :mvboogie:

Comment

I already posted but Skorpion with grip and a Makarov with upgraded Iron sights

Perk 1: Lightweight
                  Perk 2: Hardened
                  Perk 3: Tactical mask

Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

Comment

Ak-47 for me!
                    PMS octocookiePMS MartipartyPMS Saralishous

Comment

G11 with Low Scope <333 I beast with that thing and people get pissed off with it also best sniper in BO is L96A1 hands down the best in the game... cause it takes skill
                      AK74u great rushing gun...
                      M60 Godly gun

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
                      - Mahatma Ghandi.
                      Jersey Strong | Restore the Shore

Comment

top 3 i use consistantly

1. Famas w/ double mags (gives you the same starting ammo as scavenger pro)
                        it's easy to use, limited although erractic recoil, decent damage, nice accuracy at distance plus it has a high rate of fire so up close it can go toe to toe with a SMG.

2. Spectre w/ rapid fire. Personal prefence over the 74u. Nothing can beat this upclose. And at near/mid targets it does a goodjob also.

3. AK47 w/ reflex. find it better than the commando as the damage is slightly higher, the recoil isn't random it's up and down and the slower rate of fire helps when you fire full auto, the hip fire is almost like the 74u.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O CptDownie View Post
                          top 3 i use consistantly

1. Famas w/ double mags (gives you the same starting ammo as scavenger pro)
                          it's easy to use, limited although erractic recoil, decent damage, nice accuracy at distance plus it has a high rate of fire so up close it can go toe to toe with a SMG.

2. Spectre w/ rapid fire. Personal prefence over the 74u. Nothing can beat this upclose. And at near/mid targets it does a goodjob also.

3. AK47 w/ reflex. find it better than the commando as the damage is slightly higher, the recoil isn't random it's up and down and the slower rate of fire helps when you fire full auto, the hip fire is almost like the 74u.
                          I totally agree and don't forget the L96A1 w/ Variable scope.
                          I found how to almost always make the bullet go straight when firing... I'll show you when I get the chance to... just PM me over PSN

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
                          - Mahatma Ghandi.
                          Jersey Strong | Restore the Shore

Comment

GALIL!! no love damn

Comment

Stoner63, AK47, Galil, M14. No need for any other guns.
                              Come raise your lantern to the sky. Can we illuminate this night? We'll dance like heathens 'round a flame. While the world sleeps, we are awake.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Piczel View Post
                                ...Death machine
                                LoL good point!

Am I allowed to choose the tomahawk? lol jk. Imma Galil lover. I've tried other guns but the galil is just what i'm used to, what I feel comfortable with. Then there's the spas, absolutely amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X