Black Ops: Best Gun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops: Best Gun...

for now, had a goal to unlock the AK-47 and its a great reason to keep ranking up

Re: Black Ops: Best Gun...

Love the enfield, personally. And the M14.

Comment

All about the FAMAS with the Ice/Frost Camo, and if i'm feeling like an a-hole throw on my Reflex Scope with the Pink Heart red dot, love killin people with that thing :]

Comment

I personally like the AK74U as a submachine. I still am loving the M16 for now for Assault. I haven't unlocked the AK yet but I'm sure when I do I will love it cuz I loved the AK in COD4 and MW2.
        Much love to H2O Villain. I miss you already <3 Be safe
        Big Sis <3 to AubieGirl. Little sis <3 to Fullcoll!:mvsuprisehug:

Comment

Submachine Gun: AK74-u

Assault Rifle: FAMAS Suppressor or Galil Red Dot.

Sniper: L96A1 with Variable Zoom.
          The best PMS member EVER as well as being my PMS, Lady Eve. Beware of her. She'll kill everything in sight, including you, if you're not careful!

Trust me, I learned the above statements from experience. xD

Comment

I haven't played long enough to unlock/try all the guns yet. But I do love the M16, FAMAS, and GALIL

G11 is by far my favorite gun!!!
            Last edited by Lady Eve PMS; 11-19-2010, 04:45 PM.

Felicity, Bizarro Fox, & TiNkTiNk = Best Little Sisters!!!!Best H2O = H2O Ryuusei
            Harpy, Sissy, Cougar, VballChick, Ruby, Mercury, Diablo, Skittles, Atarla, Unleashed, Cupcake
            PMS TheSkittles «Partners In Crime...Practice Stuff FOREVER » Lady Eve PMS

Comment

ak-74 = love.
              So does the M16, but I get overrun by people with LMGs or fully automatics.

| ♥ [ AngieFaSho PMS / Vamp PMS / H2O Sneakthe1337 / ♥ my Mexican ] ♥ |

Comment

Yeah the burst weapons own at mid long range but if you get up even a little close an smg/lmg/automatic should win. The G11 is the "secret" assault rifle but to me it doesn't make any sense, it's technically worse than the M16 stats wise, i mean you can put a sniper scope on it, and an ACOG but i dislike both those scopes so i'd just use the M16, the "secret" weapon should be a little better if not at least the same as a starting weapon

Comment

The FAL is pretty sweet in this game i can shoot it a lot faster than on mw2 lol. Right now i'm using the Famas with red dot and switch to silencer in hardcore.

Shout out to my PMS! PMS Snowbunnie!

Comment

Supposedly the galil is a really good gun, & it is. Not too bad, but the long range isn't all that great.

| ♥ [ AngieFaSho PMS / Vamp PMS / H2O Sneakthe1337 / ♥ my Mexican ] ♥ |

Comment

Originally posted by PMS baybay_ View Post
                      Supposedly the galil is a really good gun, & it is. Not too bad, but the long range isn't all that great.
                      agreed, i like it but for long range, they did a nice job of making the guns much more realistic and not making any gun like the ACR in MW2 which has zero recoil

Burst firing with most A.R.s for long range is what i've been doing and seeing in kill cams

Comment

I love the Galil. It can be really innacurate from long distances but I got the red dot sight for it and this helps loads.

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Banshee View Post
                          I love the Galil. It can be really innacurate from long distances but I got the red dot sight for it and this helps loads.
                          Yee, i love the Galil and the AK47, i've only just unlocked the AK it's awesome.

Comment

Famas w/ suppressor scavenger slight of hand and ninja ... totally loving this class!!!!

Comment

I <3 the Commando =)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X