Black Ops is here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Ops is here!!

Thank you for inspiring not to get this game everyone!

Comment

I really enjoy this game. It does have lag but I'm sure they will sort that out. I love the wager matches, the invite system is nice. I'm sure they will fix all the little annoyances soon.
      ♥My Big Sis PMS Shrimp_Ball♥
      ♥PMS Rorabella & PMS AubieGirl♥
      My Fav H2O's: Knifedag, Weavester & Ainokea

Comment

OMG this game just became epic!!!!

The penny arcade game is the shiz!!!!!!!
        CRAZY IS BACK PEOPLE.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

Comment

My first time in storymode, and I got stuck in the collapsed rubble of the doorway after you kill castro. I just froze there and it didn't let me past it, lol. Had to restart.

My main problem is lag and not being able to connect to people sometimes, as someone mentioned, but other than that, it's alright. Oh, and I <3 the customizations!
          <3's my Big Sis PMS Stunner_Carly
          Always <3's my Big Bro TheNotorious1
          Formerly PMS Eris

Comment

Still dont got mine

<3 my new Xbox EU COD Division:mvlove:
            My xbl GT is LegoGirl321

Comment

Lets see.. I've got a list.

- Too much lag / freezing up. Everytime I obtain a trophy in the campaign, my game will freeze up, give me the trophy, and then go back to normal. I loaded up the disk right after I bought the game, and it already froze on the treyarch / activision screen.
              - Audio problems (but that's in every game). I can't figure out how to adjust the voices of my teammates, and my audio is on full blast. I played the Five map on zombies and I couldn't hear my partners, which resulted in us losing early.
              - The invite system is a good thing, but I hate how people can just jump into your parties without being invited. Sometimes we'll be trying to get a group of nine, and someone on somebodys list will join in.

Other than that, it's a good game. The graphics are good, and they're incredible on 1080. or 720, whichever I saw. It just takes time getting used to, that's all.

| ♥ [ AngieFaSho PMS / Vamp PMS / H2O Sneakthe1337 / ♥ my Mexican ] ♥ |

Comment

Originally posted by PMS baybay_ View Post

- Too much lag / freezing up. Everytime I obtain a trophy in the campaign, my game will freeze up, give me the trophy, and then go back to normal. I loaded up the disk right after I bought the game, and it already froze on the treyarch / activision screen.
                - Audio problems (but that's in every game). I can't figure out how to adjust the voices of my teammates, and my audio is on full blast. I played the Five map on zombies and I couldn't hear my partners, which resulted in us losing early.
                - The invite system is a good thing, but I hate how people can just jump into your parties without being invited. Sometimes we'll be trying to get a group of nine, and someone on somebodys list will join in.

Other than that, it's a good game. The graphics are good, and they're incredible on 1080. or 720, whichever I saw. It just takes time getting used to, that's all.
                You can fix the whole jumping into your game use the select button and set it to no one can join and i have noticed the audio is kinda lame but eh lol and its funny i haven't seen this lag all the ps3 people are talking about there hasn't been a room where i had to leave cause of it or had a real big issue the only real issue is the gun consistancy but they can fix that with updates.

Shout out to my PMS! PMS Snowbunnie!

Comment

lol yeah but I'm fine with some people joining, it's just when I'm trying to play my sanctuary (aka mercenary tdm), and people are joining my party just when I'm about to go in, I'm like arghkjsehflef.

| ♥ [ AngieFaSho PMS / Vamp PMS / H2O Sneakthe1337 / ♥ my Mexican ] ♥ |

Comment

lol yeah but I'm fine with some people joining, it's just when I'm trying to play my sanctuary (aka mercenary tdm), and people are joining my party just when I'm about to go in, I'm like arghkjsehflef.
                    Lol i play it sometimes it's pretty good and idk tell them not to join?

Shout out to my PMS! PMS Snowbunnie!

Comment

Sounds like a lot of PS3 only issues, haven't had any problems with audio or freezing, in fact it runs nice and smooth cept when theres a carpet bomb and a napalm strike comin in lol. Only problem i have is the joining as a group into multiplayer, it's completely frustrating and it sucks, and also sometimes the textures dont load for awhile but meh doesn't affect the gameplay

Comment

well i heard that they might be doing something with the sounds for online in the next patch

<3 my new Xbox EU COD Division:mvlove:
                        My xbl GT is LegoGirl321

Comment

Working...
                        X