Black Ops is here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops is here!!

So who got Black Ops already? What do you guys think of it? I think its pretty good but im still getting use to it.
    Thee Shayer >

Re: Black Ops is here!!

I have it..I think it's pretty much like a mw2 with different maps and guns. I like it so far, there is one map that I hate already...and there are too many campers already :\ We will see how the rest goes.
    ♥Catch me on Youtube: InsaneeGirlx♥
    ♥PSN: NiceGirlFacade-- XBL: Nice Grl Facade♥

Comment

Originally posted by PMS LaDiiE AcE View Post
      I have it..I think it's pretty much like a mw2 with different maps and guns. I like it so far, there is one map that I hate already...and there are too many campers already :\ We will see how the rest goes.
      It feels like World at War in all aspects of the game. Some guns are over powered then others. Running still sounds like your dragging your feet

Comment

still waiting for mines to get delivered

♡ my big sis PMS Honour_Mission
        ♡ H2O Faintpulse :mvpmsh2o:
        ♡my lil sis PMS Ninja_Peanuts & PMS Insanee_girl
        mega big thx to Harpy PMS for the amazing sig

Comment

Me too im still waiting

<3 my new Xbox EU COD Division:mvlove:
          My xbl GT is LegoGirl321

Comment

hurry up tesco!!!!!!!!! everyone on my friends list is playing black ops!!!!! i feel soooo left out

♡ my big sis PMS Honour_Mission
            ♡ H2O Faintpulse :mvpmsh2o:
            ♡my lil sis PMS Ninja_Peanuts & PMS Insanee_girl
            mega big thx to Harpy PMS for the amazing sig

Comment

Mine came this morning. YUSUSUSUSUSSSSS.

Comment

I hate MW2 because im so burnt out on it but wow this game is so making me long for some of the aspects of MW2
                CRAZY IS BACK PEOPLE.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

Comment

im waiting for mine to get here too!!!

Comment

wager matches=<3!

i'm happy with Treyarch, Black Ops wasn't a let down like WaW was!

"powdered donuts make me go nuts"-Ecko9i6 <--story of my life

Comment

I love it so far!! My husband and I went to the midnight release and even got a free shirt for being the first 10 in line :mvreallyhappy:
                      sigpic

Comment

I am REALLY debating on getting this or not. I mean, I played MW2 late, like real late, and I liked it. But this game I've heard so much about. I didn't like WoW (mind you, I'm not a big Call of Duty fan, so my opinion on WoW really shouldn't be said/stated), and I guess the same people that made WoW are making Black Ops.

I don't know. I feel games are over-hyped now, Halo and RB3 (I HATED they hype for RB3) which kind of draws me away from games, and Black Ops just had a little TOO much in my eyes.

Is it a game I should pick up? Can I get some valid points on why I should rather then just hearing "Oh! It's Call of Duty!" or "Oh! It's just so awesome!" When I mean valid, I mean valid points.
                        "They're all reactions! One thing begets the next. A man has a weakness, he's flawed. That flaw leads him to guilt. The guilt leads him to shame. The shame he compensates with pride and vanity. And when pride fails, despair takes over and they all lead to his destruction. It will become his fate... Something's gotta stop the flow."

Comment

Originally posted by H2O CrazyLSU View Post
                          I hate MW2 because im so burnt out on it but wow this game is so making me long for some of the aspects of MW2
                          I agree!! But then again I only played for about an hour last night and made myself turn it off and go to bed for work this morning lame I know!! Lol

Leashy is my twinnie Sapphy is my little sissyface
                          Leashy•Sapphy•Cougar•B2K•OuttaControl

Comment

Originally posted by PMS AubieGirl View Post
                            I agree!! But then again I only played for about an hour last night and made myself turn it off and go to bed for work this morning lame I know!! Lol
                            i played like 3-4 hours total on xbox this morning and i just dont know what it is thats not letting me love it like i did for the modern warfare series
                            CRAZY IS BACK PEOPLE.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

Comment

So is it not as good as MW2 LSU?
                              "They're all reactions! One thing begets the next. A man has a weakness, he's flawed. That flaw leads him to guilt. The guilt leads him to shame. The shame he compensates with pride and vanity. And when pride fails, despair takes over and they all lead to his destruction. It will become his fate... Something's gotta stop the flow."

Comment

Working...
                              X