Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Honor Closed Beta Jan. 26-29 (X1/PS4/PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Honor Closed Beta Jan. 26-29 (X1/PS4/PC)

The Closed Beta will be live from: January 26th at 9:00AM EST - January 29th at 8:00PM EST
    If you've been registered and invited you should've received an email and you should be able to download it early on your platform of choice.

Anyone interested in this? I'll be playing on Xbone if anyone's down to team up. GT: H2O Disgraced.

When should we receive the email for the beta code? I've signed up for it a long time ago.

Comment

I also didn't get any beta code email yet.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
      twitter| twitch

Comment

As I understand it there's no codes---the email's a notification you've been invited. And I received mine early this morning.

If you have been invited check your games on your system and it should be available to install and if not the email also includes a link to download (but I'm not sure if said link works for all platforms).

*Correction: if you've been invited there is no code for you nor do you need one, but you are given a set of codes to invite others. Speaking of which, I still have mine, so if anyone wants in let me know.
        Last edited by H2O Disgraced; 01-25-2017, 07:22 AM.

Comment

I have mine downloaded and will be down to play with anyone! I'll be on most of the day Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Disgraced View Post
            As I understand it there's no codes---the email's a notification you've been invited. And I received mine early this morning.

If you have been invited check your games on your system and it should be available to install and if not the email also includes a link to download (but I'm not sure if said link works for all platforms).

*Correction: if you've been invited there is no code for you nor do you need one, but you are given a set of codes to invite others. Speaking of which, I still have mine, so if anyone wants in let me know.
            You have an Xbox huh and yeah, I don't think I got invited so it's alright. I would just watch streams since it would be released soon.

Anyone for PS4/PC who got For Honor beta?
            Last edited by H2O Brawley; 01-26-2017, 10:38 AM.

twitter| twitch

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Buttercup View Post
              I have mine downloaded and will be down to play with anyone! I'll be on most of the day Saturday and Sunday.
              For which console?

twitter| twitch

Comment

I'm on ps4 and got my beta key late yesterday. Check all your inboxa. Both social and promotions.

Comment

Anyone on Xbox want to play some games with me?

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Brawley View Post

For which console?
                    For Xbox

Comment

Open Beta is back!

twitter| twitch

Comment

For honor is cross platform right? So If I play on PC, I can play with people on xbox? Do I understand that right?

Comment

Working...
                        X