Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2O W00KI3
    replied
    I find it so much more fun than BF4!! If anyone wants to play, add me on Xbox GT: H2O W00KI3! I can't wait till it comes out!!

Leave a comment:

• H2O Conspire D SES
    replied
    being rather new are folks cool if i add to FL could possibly end up with someone using a mike lol definitly lking it better than bf4, doesnt feel quite as intense, and thought it rather amusing that i took down a plane with a sniper rifle,,,,

Leave a comment:

• Variks
    replied
    A few hit detection issues here and there, the map they chose could have been better but so far I'm liking this more than BF4.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Conspire D SES
    replied
    after few hours play it looks good, i swore never to play after the cops an robbers, but this so far is back to battlefield,

Leave a comment:

• H2O T0TS
    replied
    The beta is amazing! Having never played any battlefield games before, I'm loving this!

Leave a comment:

• H2O Conspire D SES
    replied
    ive just finished downloading, and like all BF before to start im totally lost as no one seems to be miced up, how are you guys intending toplay, add to FL and see whos on or arrange games?

Leave a comment:

• PMS limelight
    replied
    Mine is downloading right now! 😍😍

Leave a comment:

• Variks
    replied
    Beta codes are being sent out today.

Leave a comment:

• PMS limelight
    replied
    I'm so excited for this!

Leave a comment:

• Variks
    replied
    If you signed up for BFInsider, like me. You get to play it a day before everyone else!

Leave a comment:

• Vira PMS
    replied
    Originally posted by H2O W00KI3 View Post
    I get a week of Vacation in September so ill save it for when that comes out lol Iczo may I no life with you?
    Haha, of course.

Leave a comment:

• H2O W00KI3
    replied
    I get a week of Vacation in September so ill save it for when that comes out lol Iczo may I no life with you?

Leave a comment:

• Vira PMS
    replied
    I had no idea there was going to be an open beta, and that it required a sign up. Thanks for the info. Can't wait to no life this game, I'm tempted to cash out some of my PTO.

Leave a comment:

• H2O W00KI3
    replied
    Ive done signed up and just patiently awaiting the code.... WHERE IS IT ALREADY?! I neeedddd it.

Leave a comment:

• RaylaDevine PMS
    replied
    I am!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X