Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1 Open Beta Begins August 31st

https://www.battlefield.com/news/art...d-1-beta-dates

Ready to go boots on the ground at the dawn of all-out war? It's almost time – the Battlefield 1 Open Beta begins on August 31 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Origin for PC.

Battlefield Insider members get early access, and if you sign up by August 21, you can join them as some of the first people in the world to play the Battlefield 1 Open Beta. If you've already signed up, make sure you go to the Battlefield Insider Page and select your platform preference, otherwise you won’t get a code to play early.

The Battlefield 1 Open Beta will include the Sinai Desert map, a scorching hot battlefield located just East of El-Jifar. From infantry skirmishes in the narrow streets of the village of Bir el Mazar to dogfights above the majestic cliffs, you’ll need to make tactical use of the dunes as you engage in explosive battles. When all hope is lost, reinforcements will arrive in the shape of a powerful Behemoth: a deadly Armored Train charging through the desert sands.

Two modes will be available as well:
    • Conquest. An all-time fan favorite of Battlefield players, Conquest is a large-scale game mode with up to 64 players fighting for the control of key objectives. With large armies on foot or behind the wheel and the addition of fearsome Behemoths, Conquest brings together all the elements of the signature Battlefield All-Out War.
    • Rush. A 24-player mode where the Attacking force must find and destroy the Defending force's Telegraph Posts, which can be used to call in artillery strikes. The Defenders can deny the Attackers their mission by disarming explosives they plant on the telegraph positions. Should the Telegraph Posts be destroyed, the Defenders must fall back to the next sector and protect the Telegraph Posts there.

Get your Squad ready to deploy, because on August 31, you're going to experience war on an epic scale in Battlefield 1.
    So who is hyped? I know I am.

I am!!!!!!

Comment

Ive done signed up and just patiently awaiting the code.... WHERE IS IT ALREADY?! I neeedddd it.

Comment

I had no idea there was going to be an open beta, and that it required a sign up. Thanks for the info. Can't wait to no life this game, I'm tempted to cash out some of my PTO.
        Much love to all my sisters Mercy, SammichMakr, RebelChick, Dinosaur, Azula.
        And just as much love to my kohai, Rabbit.

Comment

I get a week of Vacation in September so ill save it for when that comes out lol Iczo may I no life with you?

Comment

Originally posted by H2O W00KI3 View Post
            I get a week of Vacation in September so ill save it for when that comes out lol Iczo may I no life with you?
            Haha, of course.
            Much love to all my sisters Mercy, SammichMakr, RebelChick, Dinosaur, Azula.
            And just as much love to my kohai, Rabbit.

Comment

If you signed up for BFInsider, like me. You get to play it a day before everyone else!

Comment

I'm so excited for this!
                I love my big <3PMS MercuryRising<3

Comment

Beta codes are being sent out today.

Comment

Mine is downloading right now! 😍😍
                    I love my big <3PMS MercuryRising<3

Comment

ive just finished downloading, and like all BF before to start im totally lost as no one seems to be miced up, how are you guys intending toplay, add to FL and see whos on or arrange games?
                      Youtube Mixer add me on Xbox

Comment

The beta is amazing! Having never played any battlefield games before, I'm loving this!

Comment

after few hours play it looks good, i swore never to play after the cops an robbers, but this so far is back to battlefield,

Comment

A few hit detection issues here and there, the map they chose could have been better but so far I'm liking this more than BF4.

Comment

being rather new are folks cool if i add to FL could possibly end up with someone using a mike lol definitly lking it better than bf4, doesnt feel quite as intense, and thought it rather amusing that i took down a plane with a sniper rifle,,,,

Comment

Working...
                              X