5 years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 years ago

A little over 5 years ago i joined this site and a month later a full H2O Member. Man it feels like forever ago the good old Gears of War 1 days none which compare to whats going on with gaming for me as of today. I have met some amazing people throughout my time with the clan and just wanna say thank you to everyone who's been there for me and to all the people i have got to meet gaming and in person. Thank you everyone for the wonderful memories and hope to remain within the clan for years to come!

Shout out to my PMS! PMS Snowbunnie!

Re: 5 years ago

Man, your post really makes me think. I stopped and actually thought about how much I owe to this clan. I have met so many awesome people I can't even list it because this post would go on for days! The memories that go along with those people are priceless. Congrats on being part of this clan for five years!

Here's for five more years!! Woo! =D
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks man yeah i couldn't see myself in another clan for right now with all thats going on in my personal life i'm casual maybe once the new systems comes out i'll rejoin as a division member.

Comment

Well hello there Mexican.

Comment

well if it isn't my old friend from Texas. We have actually met on afew occasions. Game Mania at Katy Mills, Velocity Games on Mason when it was still there...Even afew midnight launches at Gamestop. But as for me, I've been around literally twice as long (10+ exp) and you're right, people we meet have a certain affect on us. But if you can't remember Mister Carebear, you will probably remember me as the following:

MommasBodyguard
          H2o Sprinkles

I hope you stay around for acouple more years as well. Once I have internet back (presently using hotspot) I will be sure to re-add all my old friends. You can add me if you like, can't give you a certain time frame on XBL for me but looking forward to having random party chats lol.
          Signature brought to you by the infamous AbsTRActANwar

Comment

Ohai Mexican! Long time nae speak! How are you? I hope you are well!

Much love to my fiancé and H2O DJ Drewman H2O <3
            Hugs to my Little Sister and fellow Carnoustonian PMS Calaes
            PMS/H2O CoD Division Leader EU 360 [2008 - 2010]

Comment

@Starlight I'm great thank you and yourself? How you been?!

@Mister Carebear And yeah i remember Sprinkles lol how you been all these years?

@Raiden How are you man you doing ok?

Comment

H2O Mexican. I still hate you. A lot.

Comment

Working...
                X