Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMS|H2O Bonds

According to our lovely Kitteh

What kinds of things should be posted here?

Announcements!:

New PMS|H2O Bonds!
    Engagements!
    Births
    Memories that are sad, but should be shared
    Etc!!
    I'll start!

I just got my awesome H2O last week. H2O ZeroCool and I both live in Texas and I frequently travel to his city for work. So he gives me a few hours of safe haven and gaming when I am out of town and away from my Xbox for days at a time. While we are not one of the bonds based on a romantic involvement, I am very thankful, for he is a amazing person and I couldn't ask for a more supportive H2O.

And because I am a photoshop junkie, this is how I asked him.

I am curious about the other bonds in the clan! Any other creative "proposals?" Post away! :mvpmsh2o:
    Last edited by Quinn; 04-22-2012, 09:00 PM.

Re: PMS|H2O Bonds

I think that proposal is cute Quinn!

The bond I have with my H2O isn't romantic based either. We both actively troll these forums on a daily basis and comment away on.. well just about everything. I also watch his SC2 stream. ( I like to call myself his biggest fan ) And when he's not wrecking on SC2 he's playing Halo with me. We always just have a lot of fun gaming together. When he asked me to be his PMS I was just insanely happy because he's become one of my best friends and closests confidant.

I <3 H2O BASILisk
    Last edited by Chaser PMS; 04-22-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I met a PMS member when she was a recruit. We just talked a lot and played everyday. No it's not a romantic thing at all she is like my real sister! Well one day she asked me if i wanted to be her H2O and it was great because we were so close that i feel like i can tell her anything! So on 4/12/2012 we made it official! So im posting this to say shout out to my sista from another mista <3 PMS Lynx and thanks for always being there for me!
      Clown town mayor, Gangsta Nation for life!

Comment

Aw this is cute!

Comment

My current H2O has been one of my good friends since before either of us joined the clan

Member since January 14, 2009
          Much love to my Sisters WICKED, Vertigo, ETERNiTYx, & JediMstrKri
          H2O Fear Cell's PMS ; CrazyLSU's Midget
          » PMS TheSkittles xx P.I.C.P.S For Life xx PMS Lady Eve «

Comment

I have bonds with many people in this clan some are really good and some have really fallen apart. I'm sad that things have happened between me and a lot of people i use to be close with. I wish they would give me a chance to apologize but it is what it is. Some people I still have bonds with and our bonds have weakened and i'm hoping they can be reformed. Sorry I didn't really have a happy story but its still on topic right?
            why are you all up in my George Forman?:mvconfused:
            life goes on,you just gotta keep it moving
            get like me and get a sigbar from cassierose

Comment

that's awesome! which part of Texas is Zero from? I'm in Austin.
              sigpic
              thank you AbsTRActANwar for making my signature
              Much Love goes out to my lil bros H2O DJ BL3ND and H2O Strafe!
              And to PMS TinkerBell and PMS Smurfette! :mvpmsh2o:

Comment

When i met poutyness i knew she would always support me and be that pms girl. Fun, down to earth and she merks. I've never ran into a problem between her and i. She is the perfect pms and a decision i wont ever regret!

Jess thank you for being fricken the ****
                "You will never satisfy your thirst for destruction."
                [poutyness my xbox soulmate]
                :mvshakefist:
                sigpic

Comment

My future PMS, Rainbowdash, was the one that first showed me this clan. We both joined the Halo division and a little into my recruitment she asked me to be her future H2O. I was ecstatic when she asked me, and although we have had our ups and downs....really far downs...We have managed to work through it all, and we are far stronger for it now. I am proud to call her my Future PMS, and can't wait for May 3rd, which is the day that our bond becomes official!

Comment

awwww Quinn, that is soo awesome. I wish I would of been creative. My way of asking Kitti, was in a SWAT game and I head shotted him and was like .. Be my H2O? hahaha. It was bound to happen, cause I knew outside of the clan, even before I became apart of this awesome gaming comunity Our relationship has grown though I will have to say, since We are soon to be bonded wooot!!!

I did have other offers, from H2O's asking me, but it didn't see right. Some I barely knew and didn't feel comfortible with it. And another I was going to, but I decided that trust is a huge thing for me. And decided not to go down that route. It just seemed right asking Kitti since I have known him before and Trust him very much.

I am proud to be his PMS and to have him as my H2O
                    :mvpmsh2o:SkyWind|Tranz|Steve|Psycho:mvsuprisehug:

Comment

Originally posted by PMS SHADOWleet View Post
                      I have bonds with many people in this clan some are really good and some have really fallen apart. I'm sad that things have happened between me and a lot of people i use to be close with. I wish they would give me a chance to apologize but it is what it is. Some people I still have bonds with and our bonds have weakened and i'm hoping they can be reformed. Sorry I didn't really have a happy story but its still on topic right?
                      forgiveness is an important thing, and it takes a mature, strong person to be able to forgive. i'm sorry some of your bonds have fallen apart. i know we've played together in the past, and i always had a great time playing with you! hopefully those people will come around, and your bond will be repaired!:mvreallyhappy:

Comment

Originally posted by PMS RainbowDash View Post
                        My way of asking Kitti, was in a SWAT game and I head shotted him and was like .. Be my H2O?
                        haha I like your style

Comment

why thank you mad-am
                          :mvpmsh2o:SkyWind|Tranz|Steve|Psycho:mvsuprisehug:

Comment

H2O Obesity is my awesome H2O... I knew him yrs before we even knew this clan exisisted and he joined through me.. He is awesome and I love him but its never been romantic between us.. There are also 2 others I claim unofficially.. H2O Hypnotize - he is awesome and if i wasnt taken my H2O would be him.. also H2O Schmoopy - he joined though me as well and Im very happy to say that he is one of my best friends in the whole world...
                            Rarity ~ Kuliia ~ With Reason
                            Obesity ~ Schmoopy ~ Monk ~ Cake ~ Gotham

Comment

It doesn't count if I talk about how my boyfriend was supposed to be my H2O after he finished recruitment does it? He never finished recruitment but still. He would have been my H2O. <3
                              Team blue means my son Devon Colt Grindstaff is due 9/21/2014. I am 24 weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X